Home Non Cigar Related

New Year TV host

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
I miss D i c k Clark [censor strikes] hosting the new year celebration on TV.
We were talking about new year hosts tonight and the subject came up about who would you rather see hosting it, Carson Daly or Ryan Seacrest.
I said I'd rather see a fight between Carson Daly and Ryan Seacrest.
Guess what? Evidently, that was the wrong answer. Who knew?

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Better than the selection of stank ho's on TV for new years coupled with all kinds of music that disrespects my ears. F this, im going to bed...
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Now that would be good TV right there buddy!!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Jetmech_63:
    Better than the selection of stank ho's on TV for new years coupled with all kinds of music that disrespects my ears. F this, im going to bed...
    Amen to that
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Seriously! And what's up with Miley Sirus.., omfg...what happened to her?
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Bigshizza:
    Jetmech_63:
    Amen to that

Bed at 10:30, up at 5:00 and no noticeable change. I guess I didn't miss anything.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Echambers:

I guess her and daddy are going to ride the disgusting train until some one finally tells her she is 1. Not attractive and 2. Has no talent.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    jd50ae:
    Echambers:

I guess her and daddy are going to ride the disgusting train until some one finally tells her she is 1. Not attractive and 2. Has no talent.
    I agree completely. She looks like a dang fool. I can't believe there are some people out there that buy her crap.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    The problem is, she's crying all the way to the bank! As long as people (sheep) keep buying, she is going to push the envelope! I'll never look at wrecking balls the same again!

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    We ring in the new year with a good ole western. I've found the last 5-10 years of T.V. to be crap.