Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

John (Deer in the Headlights)

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Yesterday after receiving a wonderful gift from Kris Kringle himself. John via 90+deadman walking blew up my PO with a awesome array of stogies. Thank you Sir, wasn't expecting this because I didn't think anyone ever listens to Brett. But you did and I'm appreciative for sure :). Check out what he sent me. You do know you Fudged yourself, lol.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Glad they made it to you, wasn't too sure with USPS being backed up these past couple weeks....

Enjoy 'em bro. And you probably already figured it out but those unbanded are Viaje supershots. An Irish elf told me you liked those.

And any return fire should be directed at that Irish joker in Longmont CO.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jgibv:
    Glad they made it to you, wasn't too sure with USPS being backed up these past couple weeks....

Enjoy 'em bro. And you probably already figured it out but those unbanded are Viaje supershots. An Irish elf told me you liked those.

Ummmm no. Rick I've got his return addy of you need it....
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

Ummmm no.yes Rick I've got his return addy of you need it....I will take responsibility for this
    fixed it for ya brett ;-)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Nicely done on a well deserving brother!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Very nice hit.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jgibv:

Yes indeed, he needs to keep his mouth shut sometimes. Nevertheless, I'm very happy you sent them. I smoke them a lot :).