Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shine (Shane) On Me

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Yesterday was one heck of a day for me??. For some reason Mr. Shane wanted to shine more light on a already historic day. All I know is that for some reason he had it out for me. And I couldn't figure out why. Then his buddy Brett starts chiming in on different threads encouraging the situation. So I thought this was all his doing. Because as we all know, Brett is loco :). But it wasn't, come to find out. My past has come back to hunt me. He decides to return the favor of what I done along time ago. Thank you Shane and I wish you didn't do this. A gift is a gift, not something to return fire on. Nevertheless, thank you very much and this won't be forgotten. By the way, I've never had any of this stuff and I will definitely use the tackle :).

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    what the heck is that second picture??? regardless, cool looking artwork on the box.

nice hit shane .... seems like someone threw you under the bus recently, Rick. enjoy!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jgibv:
    what the heck is that second picture??? regardless, cool looking artwork on the box.

nice hit shane .... seems like someone threw you under the bus recently, Rick. enjoy!
    the cigara are called 7 deadly sins. Yhe bourbon is one of my favorites when I want to get the trick done quick.
    the tackle are staples in my tackle box. Hope you enjoy rick.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    deejmemixx:
    jgibv:

the cigara are called 7 deadly sins. Yhe bourbon is one of my favorites when I want to get the trick done quick.
    the tackle are staples in my tackle box. Hope you enjoy rick.
    Thanks for info Shane. I'll look them up, the box intrigues me.