Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Apple Valley Jim lives

Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
So I go to my local B&M tonight to get out of the cold, and my friend Apple Valley Jim is there. Jim hooks me up with a 2012 Anejo shark. Thanks Jim, nice talking with you again. Jim says hi to all the c.com folks. He is still lurking. image

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    It's about time someone kicked Chuck's aZZ!!!
    Love the Shark! Enjoy, brother!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Great smoke and a good year for them!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    They is very tasty!
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    A big thanks to Chuck! So..... there I was, at the B&M, minding my business when out of no where a boulder comes thru the roof! If it were not for a very well built display of 2012 Sharks, I would have perished. I was trapped under this boulder for some time. Lucky for me, I had the Sharks to keep me company. To pass the time, I named them all after my BOTL on this site. Unfortunately, to survive, I had to smoke them. I was down to the last one, "Chuck", wondering what I would do.... my time it would seem was up... days to live at best. I was just about to take the Xikar to "Chuck" when I heard a voice. "Apple Valley Jim, is that you".... I was saved!!!! Chuck pulled me out from under that boulder and as a reward, I gave him "Chuck the Shark" and also gave him instructions to notify all you fine folks that I am alive (as I knew you all would be worried sick). The least I could do. So, that's the story and here I am.
    Part Two of my story.... After refusing to go to the hospital to get checked out, Chuck insisted that he take me to his place to recover. I was in a daze and do not remember most of the trip. What I do remember is his mailbox. Ugliest thing I have ever seen. Matt must have been there at some point because it has "I love Gurkha" written on the side of it. He was obviously embarrassed by the thing and tried to draw my attention away from it. I immediately knew that something had to be done about this........... this mailbox needs to be destroyed..... does anyone have any ideas on the best way to accomplish such a task?
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Chuck has moved to an undisclosed destination. NOTHING TO SEE HERE!! MOVE ALONG. Thanks for the sticks AV Jim.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Thought my nooblet was dead.
    Rain..... Your Nooblet (still makes me giggle like a little girl) lives!!!!! Glad to see you back too!!!!! Chuck.... Kinda figured you would try something like this. You can not hide.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    AVJim:
    Part Two of my story.... After refusing to go to the hospital to get checked out, Chuck insisted that he take me to his place to recover. I was in a daze and do not remember most of the trip. What I do remember is his mailbox. Ugliest thing I have ever seen. Matt must have been there at some point because it has "I love Gurkha" written on the side of it. He was obviously embarrassed by the thing and tried to draw my attention away from it. I immediately knew that something had to be done about this........... this mailbox needs to be destroyed..... does anyone have any ideas on the best way to accomplish such a task?
    While you were stuck under that boulder, Chuck has been kicking ass and taking names. However, he always seems to forget to put a return address on the package. Could you do me a favor and pm me that for safe keeping?
    You have been gone too long AVJim. ...While you have been away there has been an individual from Loon Lake that has been reeking havoc on these boards. All the attention, and ammo should be used for the destruction of this individual.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    ddubridge:
    AVJim:
    While you were stuck under that boulder, Chuck has been kicking ass and taking names. However, he always seems to forget to put a return address on the package. Could you do me a favor and pm me that for safe keeping?
    I second that Request !! Also an updated addy for AVJim would be helpful !
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Here I was thinking it was Audio Visual Jim. One of my coworkers' in-laws are from Apple Valley.
    curtpick:
    ddubridge:
    AVJim:
    I second that Request !!
    Maybe I shoulda left that bastid under the boulder!!!
    Should I..... Should I...... I shall! 15202 Crystal Drive East Burnsville, MN 55306
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    AVJim:
    Should I..... Should I...... I shall!<><>15202 crystal drive east Burnsville, mn 55306
    Done
    Chuck, that mailbox really needs to go. Sorry.
    The next time your trapped under a boulder I think Ill eat my lunch on top of it.
    I could have PM'd his address to individuals..... due to the expected quantity of requests for it however, I decided to post on the open forum. Chuck, it would appear that you have been flying under the radar for far too long.
    Chuck N:
    The next time your trapped under a boulder I think Ill eat my lunch on top of it.

Some day, you will look back on this and smile. Plus, it really is an ugly mailbox. It's for your own good and the betterment of your neighborhood.
    curtpick:
    ddubridge:
    AVJim:
    I second that Request !! Also an updated addy for AVJim would be helpful !

Curt, my mailbox is pretty. Leave it alone. Besides, my address is buried in the CCom archives and can not be retrieved.
    AVJim:
    Should I..... Should I...... I shall! 15202 Crystal Drive East Burnsville, MN 55306
    why thank you ! Chuck, you may as well reciprocate. Feel free to PM me jims. I think I may still have it but..... just to be sure ! Wink wink...
    Jim is very mysterious. Rumor has it he lives in a bat cave on the edge of town. Curt, if you can find that addy please post it up.
    Chuck N:
    Jim is very mysterious. Rumor has it he lives in a bat cave on the edge of town. Curt, if you can find that addy please post it up.
    I simply cant post
    5900 131st St. West,Apple Valley, MN,55124.. on an open forum. I just cant!
    Perfect. Thank you
    curtpick:
    Chuck N:
    I simply cant post
    5900 131st St. West,Apple Valley, MN,55124.. on an open forum. I just cant!

Curt..... We used to be friends..... Focus....Focus.... The mark is on CHUCK!!!!
    Also, that address belongs to my twin brother whom is very opposed to the cigar industry. He will likely contact the ATF if he receives what he calls "death sticks".
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    If I come through MPLS I will let you guys know. What B&M are you guys usually at?
    Marker:
    If I come through MPLS I will let you guys know. What B&M are you guys usually at?
    We are at Burn in Burnsville. Its Viaje heaven, plus a nice selection of others as well.
    Marker:

Yes, please do!
    Jim, can you clarify chucks addy please. Is it East Burnsville ? Or crystal drive east ? Also please pm his full name. Thanks