Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Big Bombing of Bigshizza

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Well I am NOT taking credit for dreaming this up (Eric did that for me lol) but I figured I'd actually put something together here myself for anyone that wants to make a statement... Even if the statement is "I'd like to take my own life by publicly bombing the Shizza out of Shizza lol. That being said I'm one of em... I will be bombing the beegesus out of Jim and encourage every single red blooded North American who CAN to do the same. Jim is EASILY one of the single most generous and humble people I have ever known, let alone from an online forum. His Bday is less than two weeks away and it's time for him to see first hand just what an impact he has on such a large number of people.

So like the two bit hooker I am, I will be giving Jim's addy away for free to those who wish to contribute. If you want to make a big "I love you statement" then feel free to post or ask about it in here, otherwise if you'd rather stay under the radar then just PM or text me if you have my number (most do). Thank you all for your support in taking care of one of our very best and PLEASE let's make this as BIG as the Big Man Shizza himself is to all of us here :)

Oh and Jim.... Love ya brother and happy bday. I will be sure to send some of that numbing cream so it doesn't hurt as much. I think I can wrangle some up from when Amanda had Cael... Should be just about as severe (what is about to happen to you that is ;) )

Comments