Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Any help would be greatly appreciated

kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
Hey guys and gals ........ my cousin is working on a 50th birthday gift for my other cousin whom i smoke with reguarly ..... she has already purchased an old end table that needs to be refinished, if i remember it was purchased at an estate sale for 75.00 and she is going to sand and do all the minor stuff and she a friend who does amazing refinishing work ........ so the plan is to make something very rare and unique, the table will be finished and all cigar bands will be placed on the top of the table and preserved and finished ...... i know the table refinished alone would fetch a handsome reward but this is to be an heirloom to get passed down ...... what i'd like to do if anyone's willing to help, i need to collect cigar bands that are removed intact sill banded ...... they can be folded flat and mailed via usps normal mail ........ iam trying to figure a reward system ......... maybe for every 15 labels you get a cigar ....... not a ridicuously cheap stick but not an obnoxiously expensive stick ...... i this is something that anyones willing to help out with i'd be very apprecative....... just message here and i can release info via PM.......... thanks guys for any help

Comments