Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I always wondered....

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
How much would it cost to send 40 large empty boxes to someone's house?
And how much fun it would be to see them having to go thru them all piled in their house.
And how pissed the mail person would be.

Yes, my mind works like that.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I once sent 9 empty boxes and another one of them having a locked box in it.
    Then mailed out the key 4 days later.

The lock box contained a dollar. LOL!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Ouch. Id be upset.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Man you are either bored... or plain old mean ! LOL... Maybe both ?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Considering the section you posted in, does that mean you're going to find out?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    0patience:
    How much would it cost to send 40 large empty boxes to someone's house?
    And how much fun it would be to see them having to go thru them all piled in their house.
    And how pissed the mail person would be.

Yes, my mind works like that.
    LMfAO...you're evil. Only 1 way to find out though....,better send parcel post or first class. Priority would get expensive $$$!!
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    0patience:

Love that, my family used to do stuff like this to each other for Christmas. The first christmas my sis-in-law had with us I sent her on a scavenger hunt for her present where each stop (one was a gas station bathroom and the other was the collar of a particularly friendly St. Bernard) was a clue and a piece of a map to her present. I sent her all around town only to end up back under the tree.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    perkinke:
    0patience:

Love that, my family used to do stuff like this to each other for Christmas. The first christmas my sis-in-law had with us I sent her on a scavenger hunt for her present where each stop (one was a gas station bathroom and the other was the collar of a particularly friendly St. Bernard) was a clue and a piece of a map to her present. I sent her all around town only to end up back under the tree.
    That's evil and Awesome!