Home Non Cigar Related

On the edge of the bed...

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
...because 4 of my dogs wanted the hot spot. I have a big bed...we could hold a family get together on it with no problem. Last night as the temps dipped the 4 dogs managed to get under the covers and had slowly worked me to the precipice...if I had f@rted I would have gone over. And the one pushing the hardest was Molly a little Boston Terrier.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Twenty below zero here today, wind chill fifty below... I'm about to abandon my plans for the day. My dogs decided under covers was the way to go long ago.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    kaspera79:
    Twenty below zero here today, wind chill fifty below... I'm about to abandon my plans for the day. My dogs decided under covers was the way to go long ago.

:-)
    Not nearly that bad here but I stayed inside non the less.

jd50ae:
    ...because 4 of my dogs wanted the hot spot. I have a big bed...we could hold a family get together on it with no problem. Last night as the temps dipped the 4 dogs managed to get under the covers and had slowly worked me to the precipice...if I had f@rted I would have gone over. And the one pushing the hardest was Molly a little Boston Terrier.

Your are lucky to have such a caring heart as to let your extended family sleep with you.

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    RBeckom:
    jd50ae:

Your are lucky to have such a caring heart as to let your extended family sleep with you.

Don't let him fool you, they were keeping HIM warm. LOL!
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    my beds is to high and the doggie to little , so she has her own bed next to ours with a heating pad + I don't usually let the heat go below 69-70 :) metal in the back gives me the excuse to getaway with the higher bills lol
    honorknight7:
    my beds is to high and the doggie to little , so she has her own bed next to ours with a heating pad + I don't usually let the heat go below 69-70 :) metal in the back gives me the excuse to getaway with the higher bills lol

I feel your pain. Though I have no metal in my spine, I have very little spine left due to deterioration over the years and staying warm is also my priority.