Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bad Traders Forum

14567810»

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    You were joking about having no time even though you logged on for other reasons and according to Eric did not respond to PM?Hell, would not be the first time I was wrong. My sincere apologies.
  • phishstyxphishstyx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    Rain:
    You were joking about having no time even though you logged on for other reasons and according to Eric did not respond to PM?Hell, would not be the first time I was wrong. My sincere apologies.
    No, I was joking about the Bad Traders List. I don't always think to check PM's because I am used to forums that give you notification of PMs. I was camping with my family all weekend and just saw his PM tonight, then I realized that the ish had hit the fan. Not saying anything about you being wrong. Hell, I know how it looks. It's just not something I am going to get stressed over. There are way more important things in life.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    phishstyx:
    Rain:
    No, I was joking about the Bad Traders List. I don't always think to check PM's because I am used to forums that give you notification of PMs. I was camping with my family all weekend and just saw his PM tonight, then I realized that the ish had hit the fan. Not saying anything about you being wrong. Hell, I know how it looks. It's just not something I am going to get stressed over. There are way more important things in life.
    This issue is settled. I would welcome another trade with phishstyx. A number of extraordinary circumstances led to this discussion including an office move due to promotion on his part, which is a good thing (congratulations btw), me being out of town, him not realizing he had a pm and unusually long shipping time for Priority Mail. Hell, I wouldn't even check my pms if I was camping with my family. All is good. Numerous cigars arrived in good condition...more than I gave out.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    ejgorman:
    This issue is settled.
    I second the motion.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Good ... Done... Send me his addy I'll take care of him. My apologies