Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

COME CLEAN Secret Santa

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Stop holding that addy hostage. Your crate will not get bigger than it already is, I promise. You will always be on the run and that's not a good feeling. Trust me, this won't hurt as much as what you did to me. But you will understand my appreciation. COME CLEAN!

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    RUN jthanatos RUN!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    RCY Cigars:
    Stop holding that addy hostage. Your crate will not get bigger than it already is, I promise. You will always be on the run and that's not a good feeling. Trust me, this won't hurt as much as what you did to me. But you will understand my appreciation. COME CLEAN!
    Going to be in the area ( Geneseo,IL) . Its not such a big place ! And he made the mistake of posting the pict of his new home ! LOL ( no sense in deleting it JT already on my HD ...LOL ). Lets see if I can find that house !
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    No_one21:
    RUN jthanatos RUN!

Don't think I haven't notice you, I HAVE :)

Don't run, it makes things worse....
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I remember when the A Team bombed Rick. I was a member, new to the forums and just trying to make it.A week later he sent AN ENTIRE BOX of cigars to me. It still hurts.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Tell you what. My return addy will be on the next bomb I send you before month's end. I have packages going out for Toombes and 0patience in the next couple days... so you can scam it off them if you don't want to wait. I just want some time to enjoy my house before it is taken from me. But really, you don't need to send anything. Being able to give a little back to a pillar of the community is enough reward for me.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's funny!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    funny, cause that looks like Rick at work with Marco!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jthanatos:
    Tell you what. My return addy will be on the next bomb I send you before month's end. I have packages going out for Toombes and 0patience in the next couple days... so you can scam it off them if you don't want to wait. I just want some time to enjoy my house before it is taken from me. But really, you don't need to send anything. Being able to give a little back to a pillar of the community is enough reward for me.

Ummmmm, Jim, whadda ya mean a package for me? I'm still rubbing Prep H on my backside after the Woodford you hit me with for my birthday.
    Then again, send it. Then I have coordinates to delve out to those who need to know.
    Much love, brother!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Rain:
    I remember when the A Team bombed Rick. I was a member, new to the forums and just trying to make it.A week later he sent AN ENTIRE BOX of cigars to me. It still hurts.
    I wish I could remember the last time Rick taught me a lesson. I'm still going to mental therapy to help recall events of that week....
    Trident:

That's messed up pitch fork. That remark gets your number moved up the chart.

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    not like marco can see that i called him an ostrich...i still want my chopper ride!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

yes!! yes yes yes!!!
    jthanatos:

My friend your making it worse and I like you. Well, I guess I have to go to extreme measures. I will bomb the address I do have until the people that are there sends it back or the PO. But I will flood that mailbox until I get an answer. Still love ya Santa :)
    Trident:
    not like marco can see that i called him an ostrich...i still want my chopper ride!

Oh you think, he has been lurking ever since Mike crazy self bombed him. Plus it helps that I just told him what YOU said. His reply was, "the big Jolly guy didn't do that", lol.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

yes!! yes yes yes!!!
    Hahahahahahahahaha Pitch fork. Sorry Roman but that was hella funny styles.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

Looks like relentless Rick is at it again
    RCY Cigars:
    jthanatos:

My friend your making it worse and I like you. Well, I guess I have to go to extreme measures. I will bomb the address I do have until the people that are there sends it back or the PO. But I will flood that mailbox until I get an answer. Still love ya Santa :)
    Someone needs to learn patience. You will have my addy soon. Can't a guy enjoy being safe for a little while?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Suggestion Rick, if he doesn't give up the Addy in the time frame you like, why not call on TYG...........
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I say Elmo his a$$
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I say Elmo his a$$
    Yeah, that will make me give up my addy.... my weakness for dog rockets.

Edit: Since people are apparently in the threatening mood, I just want to clear some stuff up. I am not witholding my addy out of spite, nor do I plan to withold it indefinitly... Like I said in my first post, Rick will get it before month's end. I am just not in a positon to receive packages at the moment. I would hate for anyone to be so kind as to send something to me and have it destroyed or harmed due to my inability to get to it or get stored in a timely fashion.
    bandyt09:
    Suggestion Rick, if he doesn't give up the Addy in the time frame you like, why not call on TYG...........

This is interesting :)

Lee.mcglynn:
    I say Elmo his a$$

No no no, you can't Elmo Secret Santa. That's just not right, lol. But still as that old saying goes. NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED ??
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    RCY Cigars:
    No_one21:
    RUN jthanatos RUN!

Crap. I need to shut my yap I guess... or join the RCY opposition.
    No_one21:
    RCY Cigars:
    No_one21:
    RUN jthanatos RUN!

Crap. I need to shut my yap I guess... or join the RCY opposition.

You do what you must Sir. In the famous words of Mogan, lol. SOON!