Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Crazy PIF from....kingjk729....

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Yesterday I was lucky enough to receive a very nice PIF package from jk. As you can see by the picture this package contained several of my favorites. He also sent me my very first AB Filthy Hooligan. I'm pretty excited to smoke this cigar. Thank you very much for this great package of cigars.

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Sweeet ! An awesome PIF !
  • JMartinez10JMartinez10 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 296
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    greg2648:
    Yesterday I was lucky enough to receive a very nice PIF package from jk. As you can see by the picture this package contained several of my favorites. He also sent me my very first AB Filthy Hooligan. I'm pretty excited to smoke this cigar. Thank you very much for this great package of cigars.

Very nice! Tell us how the filthy hooligan is once you light it up. I've never smoked a stick with a candela wrapper.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Echambers:
    greg2648:

Very nice! Tell us how the filthy hooligan is once you light it up. I've never smoked a stick with a candela wrapper.
    Addy please Mr Chambers, it appears we have not met!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    mmccartneydc:
    Echambers:
    greg2648:

bwahahahaha
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    deejmemixx:
    mmccartneydc:
    Echambers:
    greg2648:

bwahahahaha
    Me and my big mouth...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Echambers:
    deejmemixx:
    mmccartneydc:
    Echambers:
    greg2648:

bwahahahaha
    Me and my big mouth...
    LOL, just go ahead and PM it to me bro, please don't make me search for it. No big deal, I have a few of the hooligans that I can spare. Sorry to threadjack Greg!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    greg2648:

Glad that I could get some of you're favorites and even something that you've yet to try. I myself am crazy for quite a few of them as well. I'm just glad I didn't upset the Bear, I hear when they attack it's not good.