Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Firm Reminder

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
...to watch your mouth on the forum. Let me set the mood. I'm sitting in my man cave reading The Wheel of Time (Book 8) smoking a delicious Quesada Tributo. I have just discovered that if I retro slowly I get even more flavor...it's amazing. I'm getting flavors that I have no name for, so I'm also busy making up names for them. So, there I am destroying my reputation by smoking a Dominican flavor bomb and I see the mail truck go by. I walk over and open the mail receptacle and see THIS.imageWe've all been there. ****. Who have I hit recently? Did I order something? My answers, in order are "..crap" and "I don't think so." Look at the label, don't recognize the name.So I take it in and open it and then I remember. I'd jokingly said that I would take in these poor glasses in order to destroy them. Well, the jokes on me. And of course I did not just get the glasses, I got some choice sticks that I have never had.imageThanks for camera snoob, and THANK YOU jd50ae....you are now on the list.

Comments