Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shane rides again

thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
I got bombed by this guy named Shane. I use to know a guy by that name. He use to vherf with us and take shots but now he just plays video games and runs bombing missions. Thank you so much for these tasty treat, I can't wait to enjoy them! And for the love of God Shane, come back to vherf! image

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    thehilk:
    I got bombed by this guy named Shane. I use to know a guy by that name. He use to vherf with us and take shots but now he just plays video games and runs bombing missions. Thank you so much for these tasty treat, I can't wait to enjoy them! And for the love of God Shane, come back to vherf! image
    glad u li ke them, I have to get a wifi booster, my new laptop has crap service.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    deejmemixx:
    thehilk:
    glad u li ke them, I have to get a wifi booster, my new laptop has crap service.
    You need a new RAUTA !
  • JMartinez10JMartinez10 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 296
    Awesome

E.P. Carrillo my first. You never forget your first.