Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I dont always bomb...But when i do...

2»

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Echambers:
    Ummm...I assume there is another BOTL in Bellingham, WA because I KNOW you didn't bomb me!

Could have been a bomb if rigged right i suppose...
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Why jetmech, why!!!

Thanks man.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    roland_7707:
    Why jetmech, why!!!

Thanks man.
    Oooooooo!! Postin' up the boy's addy like that!! :^)
    roland_7707:
    Why jetmech, why!!!

Thanks man.

Address....Really? lol, You said a while ago you were interested in the MOW side projects so no you can try all of them. Enjoy bro!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962

What a surprising kick in the teeth this was lol amazing selection! Love undercrowns, been meaning to try the brazil, the XO, and the others I already like or have had on my mind. What's the unbanded?
    Ruination 2nd. Glad you like em bro, enjoy!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    The horror....thanks bro!image
    Anytime bro, glad you liked em. Figured you could use a Crucible and i burned one of those Reconquistas the other night(i got a box when they first came out), those things got amazing!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Jetmech_63:
    Anytime bro, glad you liked em. Figured you could use a Crucible and i burned one of those Reconquistas the other night(i got a box when they first came out), those things got amazing!
    I think the only two I've even had out of those is the Ave and the CAO. Mmmmm, got some good smoking ahead of me.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Vinny doin it right ! Well done !
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Jetmech_63:
    Ruination 2nd. Glad you like em bro, enjoy!
    Sweet, I got a couple Ruinations left so now I wanna do a comparison some night.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Jetmech_63:
    Echambers:
    Ummm...I assume there is another BOTL in Bellingham, WA because I KNOW you didn't bomb me!

Oops, did I share that address with Vinny. My bad Eric. I won't let it happen again :) Nice hits all around so far Vin!!!!
    SleevePlz:
    Jetmech_63:
    Echambers:

Oops, did I share that address with Vinny. My bad Eric. I won't let it happen again :) Nice hits all around so far Vin!!!!

Hehehehe
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Jetmech_63:
    SleevePlz:
    Jetmech_63:
    Echambers:

Hehehehe
    Okay I've already posted this a couple of times but I'm excited!

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Love the lighter, Eric!
    Strangely enough, it turns out that I was stationed on the same Naval Air Station as Vinny. After a few PM's with him I found out that my old squadron and his squadron were assimilated back in 2010. Then, I get a request for my address. I know, you think I'm crazy for giving it to him. Hey, Vinny's a stand-up BOTL and a fellow Aeirdale. What could be the harm...?
    Today, I find this in my mail box at the PO! Four that I enjoy and the RP is new for me. To top it off, he tossed in a VFA-125 Plane Captain patch and a VFA-125 decommissioning coin. The patch is similar to one I used to have and the coin is pretty stinking rare.
    Vinny, thank you for the great selection of smokes and for the trip down memory lane! Fair seas, shipmate!
    photo 34F8E196-99AE-441E-B09B-594B7E1D2D88_zpsfwxgkxgu.jpg
    photo 1D083980-40E5-4FF2-B0F9-BAF2BB6D6A4F_zpsmkdpsgp5.jpg
    Glad you liked it bro! I'll keep an eye out for 125 swag:)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Jetmech_63:
    Glad you liked it bro! I'll keep an eye out for 125 swag:)

I had a feeling it had something to do with 125, but I wasn't expecting the coin. That goes in the lock box for safe keeping. Many thank, bro!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Thats cool man. Like the patches