Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shane...This Ain't Funny No Mo......

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Over the last couple of weeks I've been sitting in my cave enjoying some quiet time with Mrs. Bear. I have watched as Shane (dj) has kicked some major butt on the Forum. Every night I got back to the cave after work it gave me a nice chuckle to see the latest hit. Now, I am p!ssed (not really) because Shane done hit the cave. At first I didn't notice the package because it was under a pile of mail, but when I opened it, it blew the fur off my paws and now I have become the next victim in the "Trilogy of Shane." Thank you for the great cigars deejmemixx!!

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Nice job, Vanguard!!!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Ah, the great bear hunter. LOL
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    greg2648:
    Over the last couple of weeks I've been sitting in my cave enjoying some quiet time with Mrs. Bear. I have watched as Shane (dj) has kicked some major butt on the Forum. Every night I got back to the cave after work it gave me a nice chuckle to see the latest hit. Now, I am p!ssed (not really) because Shane done hit the cave. At first I didn't notice the package because it was under a pile of mail, but when I opened it, it blew the fur off my paws and now I have become the next victim in the "Trilogy of Shane." Thank you for the great cigars deejmemixx!!

u have treated me well from the start. I owe you morw than this. Thanks for all you have done for the forums and me... and watch your back mr man. I am not done with any of you big hitters... jim...your time is coming...