Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"Kind of" Blind Trade

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
Going through the humi and I have a lot of singles that I could part with...plenty of stuff not listed here as well. So here is the trade I would like------5 for 5 (or thereabouts) and you can feel free to pick whatever you want off this list and they will not be included amongst the 5 sticks I will send. So basically, youre getting a bonus of extra sticks for fulfilling some of my selfish needs. The catch being that in return I would like AT LEAST 1 (and preferably more) of my list below to be included in whatever you send me. You dont have to tell me what in advance, and again the trade will favor you as a show of my graititude for getting to try some stuff I cant find here.

Stuff I have list: Four Kicks, Dos Campeones (both blends), 5 Vegas Limitada 2013, Pepin Cuban Classic, Padilla Vintage Reserve, Cohiba Black, JdN Antano, Undercrown, Lotano Oval Maduro, Prensado, several Torano blends, CAO Brazilia

Stuff I want List: Emilio Draig K, Raices, Davidoff Nicaraguan, Recluse Cigars, Anything by Emilio Cigars, Cruzado, Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades, St. Luis Rey next generation, Curavari blends. Satori, Paul Garmarian, Ted, RP 20, Tat Barclay Rex, Alec Bradley Fine and Rare, 262, Liga 4, Liga 52, Ashton VSG, EMILIO CIGARS

Comments