Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Catfish Go BOOM!

WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
So... there I was today, smugly checking my DCs to see who got what... Thinking I got away scott free with my Catfish Nachos... I check my mailbox, lo and behold... a box. What is this? Addressed to one Silly Noob Walt. From the Catfish himself. Not only do the fish in this pond fight back... but apparently, preemptively so. LOL. So here is what I got from Dustin today... a Very nice selection. You know, I've got one of those Cabinet Selection (corona size) that I've been holding on to for over a year now. Those babies are long gone I hear, never to return. Thanks Dustin!!!

Now out figure out who ratted me out...

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Mmmmm, very nice hit.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Rain sold you out on the VHerf. Enjoy brother ;)
    catfishbluezz:
    Wow. The level of BOTLhood as of late has been LOW!!!!!!!!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    catfishbluezz:
    Is that so... Well then...
    Only Walt can complain that because of me he got an MB 3 and other premipremiprems.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    WaltBasil:
    catfishbluezz:
    Is that so... Well then...
    ^^^Liking the way this guy operates. Well done Dustin !
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    WaltBasil:
    So... there I was today, smugly checking my DCs to see who got what... Thinking I got away scott free with my Catfish Nachos... I check my mailbox, lo and behold... a box. What is this? Addressed to one Silly Noob Walt. From the Catfish himself. Not only do the fish in this pond fight back... but apparently, preemptively so. LOL. So here is what I got from Dustin today... a Very nice selection. You know, I've got one of those Cabinet Selection (corona size) that I've been holding on to for over a year now. Those babies are long gone I hear, never to return. Thanks Dustin!!!

I thought "The Catfish" was just a legend. A "fish tale" as it were. He's real? Mind blown.....
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:

I thought "The Catfish" was just a legend. A "fish tale" as it were. He's real? Mind blown.....
    I normally deliver more then one package if I head to the PO....
    catfishbluezz:
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:

If you need recommendations, let me know.
    Echambers:
    catfishbluezz:
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:

LOL...congrats, you just made "The List."
    catfishbluezz:
    Echambers:
    catfishbluezz:
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:

LOL...congrats, you just made "The List."
    Umm...that's not really what I meant. Crap...besides I'm just a fake account Curtpick set up so he could stir sh** up. It would be more efficient to just send them there.
    Whatever, Curt and I have our own business to attend to. As for that Fish Tale... The greatest trick the devil ever pulled...
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    I did notice you had my name written in a corner on it. Very small... as though you had a few more while packing it up, and wanted to be sure the right note was put into the right box...