Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CFED is the Devil!

ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
This is Dustins trick for getting me booted from this forum. Posting pictures of merch from another site is a no no, but I had show you guys why I can no longer vherf due to the fact I have no hands and my face got blown off.

Some 2012 Forum blends because I am the only one in the world that can stand them. And a bundle of other cigars. I couldnt lie and tell you I know what the others are besides the diesel's and tripple maddy. You'll have to fill me in.

To answer your questions...
I do bomb bro!
I do cfed bro!
I do not life bro! But I do have some sexy calf muscles!

I do not take quality pictures bro!
Thanks Dustin. You will alway be my #2 and the Kitty litter Godfather. Even if you Cfed...BRO!!!

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Hahahahaha. Do you bro? DO YOU BRO?
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Could you even lift it Bro ? Could you ?. How did He get your addy ?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The nomad is an AJ blend limited edition that is making all the top lists of 2013. The UHC has three years at least. Perdomo is a spice bomb with 10 years. The other is a straight yard gar I wanted your take on. Smoke that one ASAP and just PM me what you think .
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    catfishbluezz:
    The nomad is an AJ blend limited edition that is making all the top lists of 2013. The UHC has three years at least. Perdomo is a spice bomb with 10 years. The other is a straight yard gar I wanted your take on. Smoke that one ASAP and just PM me what you think .
    cool story bro!

but really...Good to know. Thanks bud!