Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just throwing this out there...

bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
I am searching for a Romeo Y Julieta 007 cigar but with it being made like 10 years ago I am having no luck. Just checking here to see if anyone has one that they are willing to part with, for a cigar/cigars in return of course.

Comments

• bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Anyone have one of these?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    bert873:
    Anyone have one of these?
    Wish I did.
    Not impossible to find, but pretty damn hard.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I know some of the guys have these but might be a tad reluctant to trade since you are very fresh too the forums. Maybe get your post count up and do some trades...can't hurt at least
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I have talked to Andrew through PM's since he joined. I am hopeful that I will have time today to stop by the B&M that stocked these. I know they were getting pretty low after my last shopping spree. If they have any left, I will be buying some for the fine folks here again. Bert, I will give you first shot at them since you are the reason I am going in the first place. I also need a couple for some bombs. If I'm able to get extra, I'll offer them up to the rest of the forum as well.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    I have talked to Andrew through PM's since he joined. I am hopeful that I will have time today to stop by the B&M that stocked these. I know they were getting pretty low after my last shopping spree. If they have any left, I will be buying some for the fine folks here again. Bert, I will give you first shot at them since you are the reason I am going in the first place. I also need a couple for some bombs. If I'm able to get extra, I'll offer them up to the rest of the forum as well.
    very nice of you tony!!