Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anybody wanna trade?

2»

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    curtpick:
    No_one21:
    Ok can we just end all the confusion and fill in people about this user and how they were born last night during the crazy vherf? Sorry if I'm ruining the joke but it was funny and now seems to just be pissing people off. 73namragic = XXXX. Twas a joke.
    whoa that scored you some bad points !
    Yeah you ruined the joke. You're on my bad list.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    I'll take them then. I stand by what I wrote and I'm sorry that people are getting confused/angry by something that happened on vherf. I know what happens there stays there, but that should go both ways and not hurt the forums this way. Just my opinion.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    No_one21:
    I'll take them then. I stand by what I wrote and I'm sorry that people are getting confused/angry by something that happened on vherf. I know what happens there stays there, but that should go both ways and not hurt the forums this way. Just my opinion.
    Shutup sam. Go sit in the corner until your told you can come out. ;)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Rain:
    No_one21:
    Ok can we just end all the confusion and fill in people about this user and how they were born last night during the crazy vherf? Sorry if I'm ruining the joke but it was funny and now seems to just be pissing people off. 73namragic = Drew. Twas a joke.
    Wow. Way not cool.
    Not cool at all! I was going to fill people in along the way. Really I was.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    No_one21:
    Ok can we just end all the confusion and fill in people about this user and how they were born last night during the crazy vherf? Sorry if I'm ruining the joke but it was funny and now seems to just be pissing people off. 73namragic = Drew. Twas a joke.
    Wow. Way not cool.
    Not cool at all! I was going to fill people in along the way. Really I was.
    R i i i i i i i i g h t.