Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Royln, talk to me bro

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Royln, you know I am going to blow you up. I know you know because you even preempted my attack with your own. That just served to make my bomb that much worse. What I need to know is, what do you like? You literally have one stick listed in your bio. I'm pretty sure you are a big DPG guy, but it seems you have been hit with a lot of his stuff lately. What else do you like? What is on your bucket list? What vitolas do you like? Which countries are you most fond of? ISOM??? If you don't seriously respond to this request, I will be forced to ship you one of everything, just to make sure I didn't miss the one you really want. Thanks for your time and I look forward to your response. Also, everyone else, I get dibs. Feel free to take note of anything he says, but I get first crack at the list :)

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    SleevePlz:
    Royln, you know I am going to blow you up. I know you know because you even preempted my attack with your own. That just served to make my bomb that much worse. What I need to know is, what do you like? You literally have one stick listed in your bio. I'm pretty sure you are a big DPG guy, but it seems you have been hit with a lot of his stuff lately. What else do you like? What is on your bucket list? What vitolas do you like? Which countries are you most fond of? ISOM??? If you don't seriously respond to this request, I will be forced to ship you one of everything, just to make sure I didn't miss the one you really want. Thanks for your time and I look forward to your response. Also, everyone else, I get dibs. Feel free to take note of anything he says, but I get first crack at the list :)
    I've heard he likes fighting cocks, Free Cubas, and Raji's ultimate demise
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Wow..gonna set me up like that?? Is a PM ok so my wife doesn't leave me? Lol
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Oh snap....he called you bro. You're done son. Get 'em Teach!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    smoke em if you got em:
    Is a PM ok
    Nah, I'm sure others would like to hear this too :)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    You are correct Teach, DPG all the way for him, he also like JDH Reserves, EP Carillo, La Palina, San Lotano Bull,Padron 85. Just to name a few. Your welcome Royln.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Is a PM ok
    I get down with EP Carrillo sticks, AJ sticks are always welcome (he's been dropping some new ish that i haven't tried)..country wise I would say I mostly get down with Nicaraguan sticks and Honduran a close 2nd...room 101 and ish like that you know. I wont put bucket list items on here..would make me feel like i am begging for something. My current stock is well above where it needs to be..I love cigars but just do not get to smoke as often as I would like. Is this going to become a back n forth thing between you and I? Cuz I dont take too kindly to getting my ass kicked all over the forum..i rather do the ass kickin..ya dig?
    Glock1975:
    You are correct Teach, DPG all the way for him, he also like JDH Reserves, EP Carillo, La Palina, San Lotano Bull,Padron 85. Just to name a few. Your welcome Royln.
    Thanks Ray..just remember I havent sent you Christmas box just yet!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    damn Royln. Just gave you up. Sang like a canary. No pressure needed.
    smoke em if you got em:
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Is a PM ok
    I get down with EP Carrillo sticks, AJ sticks are always welcome (he's been dropping some new ish that i haven't tried)..country wise I would say I mostly get down with Nicaraguan sticks and Honduran a close 2nd...room 101 and ish like that you know. I wont put bucket list items on here..would make me feel like i am begging for something. My current stock is well above where it needs to be..I love cigars but just do not get to smoke as often as I would like. Is this going to become a back n forth thing between you and I? Cuz I dont take too kindly to getting my ass kicked all over the forum..i rather do the ass kickin..ya dig?
    I can work with this. Feel free to mention the bucket list, though. I won't make any promises, but I like to keep an eye out for my friends whenever possible.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Your welcome my brother, just giving Tony what he asked for, u can't hide 4ever u silly guy. ??
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Santa? Is that you?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    . . . Just taking down some notes. . .Nothing to see here . . . Move along
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I was gonna say EP's and ISOM's, LG, LFD's
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Is this the forum equivalent of telling someone you're going to shoot them and making them pick the bullet? Good stuff!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    I like the one of each idea Tony. ; )
    Bigshizza:
    I was gonna say EP's and ISOM's, LG, LFD's
    I was going to place an isom order....
    curtpick:
    I like the one of each idea Tony. ; )
    You have no idea how tempting it is to just grab 50 different sticks and toss into a mfrb!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Send him a few Sinigang packets.
    danielzreyes:
    you want some MUWAT's Daniel? LOL
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    you want some MUWAT's Daniel? LOL
    Touche pare. Touche
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    It's fun to watch this. I'm rooting for both sides!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Glock1975:
    Notes taken.. I think I still owe him...
    james40:
    Only one side here James. Royln already killed me with an amazing LFD sampler. I was going to go easy on him.....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Only one side here James. Royln already killed me with an amazing LFD sampler. I was going to go easy on him.....
    Don't go "easy on him" Shafty, he enjoys a little music playing during a beat down!
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Don't go "easy on him" Shafty, he enjoys a little music playing during a beat down!
    Notice the past tense. I was going to go easy on him. Now I'm not! Lol.
    JHewey:
    Glock1975:
    Notes taken.. I think I still owe him...
    No you do not!