Home Cigar 101

New Show: What Embargo? Episode Uno Sat night! 9:30EST

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
So we have been kicking around tons of ideas for new shows on Cig Fed, and Logan finally talked me into doing a show with Seth from Seth's Humidor to discuss cigars from a....certain region. Now, neither of us are experts, so we are viewing this as a learning experience and interactive discussion on...cigars from a certain island ;) Our first episode will serve as an introductory show and we will discuss how to spot fakes. Viewers can email us pictures of their own cigars if they are curious if they are real or not. We will also show several examples of fakes in our possession, well known things to look for, and resources for collectors. Over time, we hope to educate smokers on history, blends, new releases, tips, tricks, etc... So if you have a question you want answered, a show idea, or want some help identifying something, let us know. You can email me directly at dustin@cigarfederation.com. I will provide a direct link to the show probably Friday, but it should be front page. We will have a Q&A at the end of every show as well. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Catfish

Comments