Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bob Bob Bob....

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Why did you blast me so bad? What did I ever do to you Bob? My mail man was my friend! Now he is missing an arm and is very angry with me. Somehow he thinks this is my fault... But I will take full blame! You sir knocked my socks off (and my mail mans arm)! Many many thanks! :)

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Welcome to Club Cameroon :)
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    I was gonna let them sit for a while but that black pearl has been makin me curious. Might have to light it up this weekend. :)
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    LiquidChaos66:
    I was gonna let them sit for a while but that black pearl has been makin me curious. Might have to light it up this weekend. :)
    The black pearl happens to be the oldest one of the bunch with at least eight months rest so if you burn any of them I guess that would be the best choice :) I just got the Don Carlos (I think it was a Don Carlos, maybe it was a different Fuente cameroon) so let him rest a good while. Some of the others may actually have a date sticker but taking a guess I say the Torano is two months rested. Cusano three months rested. And as a warning, I've been having trouble with the Nub cams splitting wrappers and I haven't figured out the solution yet. I may need to dry box them. (If I had realized it was an ongoing problem I would not have sent you one of those. But they do taste really good IMHO) Also you should try a Oliva G Cam next chance you get. I had a well rested one last night, following a Nub cam blowup, and I'll be getting more of those for sure.)
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    I was gonna get an Oliva G when I go to my B&M next time. I was gonna use their lounge and they only let you smoke what you buy there. So I saw they carry the Oliva regularly and decided that would more than likely be the stick I buy and smoke. Lol I'm mostly curious about the black pearl cause it's priced well enough to be a daily smoke that won't really hurt my wallet so much. Lol that and the Perdomo Mistakes Cameroon. But I've got a lot of Cameroon exploration before I nail down a regular stick.