Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Drew-bombed!!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
My friendly neighborhood postal worker dropped off a nice big box today from Drew. At first, I thought WTF! Then I remembered that it was Big Shizza's pass. Then I opened it and found out there was a bomb within the pass after all!!!!! Dude, I thought we had a truce and were all evened up. Looks like this game will continue..... The Tat on the left is from Jim's pass, the sticks on the right are from Drewski. Untitled Thank you very much bro. I'm really looking forward to all of them. Looks like I need to put you back on the ever-expanding list.....

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    My friendly neighborhood postal worker dropped off a nice big box today from Drew. At first, I thought WTF! Then I remembered that it was Big Shizza's pass. Then I opened it and found out there was a bomb within the pass after all!!!!! Dude, I thought we had a truce and were all evened up. Looks like this game will continue..... The Tat on the left is from Jim's pass, the sticks on the right are from Drewski. Untitled Thank you very much bro. I'm really looking forward to all of them. Looks like I need to put you back on the ever-expanding list.....
    Dont forget to put me on the very bottom of the list...and keep me there. This is hardly paybacks for all the stuff you've sent me.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Sneaky, but well done. Good job Drew.