Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Firebombed

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
My good old buddy Brett (Crazy Irishman) and I had a little herf before Xmas last year. He tells me that I have a little present coming for Xmas, but it won't be here until after the first of the year. I say, cool cool, and have been waiting by my mailbox every day.

Today, this bad boy showed up.........

photo IMG_0074_zpsef6ef749.jpg

Name and All! Thanks Brett, and I know your wife had a hand in it too ;)

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Damn. That boy don't mess around.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Nice! Man I wish I was seeing more of that Irishman... I miss him!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    thehilk:
    Nice! Man I wish I was seeing more of that Irishman... I miss him!
    Thanks brother, miss you all too! Haven't been away by choice, I am typing this on break actually from work. There have been some dramatic changes at work and home life with the parents and quite honestly I haven't had a moment of free time in nearly two weeks. Miss the heck out of y'all and will be back on soon, but all is good and good things happening, it's just taking every ounce of available time and energy to keep up and not collapse.

Glad everything arrived safe and sound Brett and sorry that they took their sweet time in shipping it, but looks good and glad it turned out well for ya!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice it looks like another Brett on Brett crime :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Where the Helll you been Irish. Oh wait, Colorado has some fun new changes. How's that working out?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    kaspera79:
    Where the Helll you been Irish. Oh wait, Colorado has some fun new changes. How's that working out?
    Cute lol, verrrry cute Tony. On a new team at work, been in some intense trainings, new schedules and being fast-tracked for a new role in the next few months we hope, add to that Mom and Pops just sold their house and will be moving shortly and spending every free moment over there helping them out I haven't had a moment to myself in weeks.