Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Johnny Blaze Burned My Fur Off.....

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
There is never a dull moment around the Den. Yesterday I got home and there was a package addressed to me that was sent from me. Typically this spells disaster. The package itself was singed and smelled like it had been on fire. When I opened it I began to realize that it was from "The Ghost Rider." This young feller is making a name for himself and I have now become his next victim. Maybe some day we will find out who you really are and I can repay your generosity. Thank you for the great cigars. I am sure they will meet a fiery death.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    I'll say this for him... he's got a flare for graphics... and great taste in cigars! Well done ghostie!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Okay, I know I am thread jacking here and I apologize up front. But, this is the kind of "game" that makes the forum fun. Rbeckom's stuff as of late are the kind of "games" that make me not want to visit the forums.

So, in all sincerity, thank you Ghost Rider for all you do. It makes me smile every time one of your victims posts the damage.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Nice hit and show of bravery with that target Ghost Rider.

Echambers, everyone started here because of the enjoyment of the hobby, but with so many different personalities and so many ideas of "fun" you're bound to be put off by certain people. There are others who also enjoy that person's posts. Just stick with the topics you like and avoid those you don't.

It's impressive to me that with the number of accounts and different personalities that this place is as friendly as it is and still mostly unmoderated. That's a big credit to every member here.
    bbass2:

Echambers, everyone started here because of the enjoyment of the hobby, but with so many different personalities and so many ideas of "fun" you're bound to be put off by certain people. There are others who also enjoy that person's posts. Just stick with the topics you like and avoid those you don't.

It's impressive to me that with the number of accounts and different personalities that this place is as friendly as it is and still mostly unmoderated. That's a big credit to every member here.
    +1

Well said, Ben.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I've been wondering about the Davidoffs. Do you guys think they are worth the money? I've never had one but have thought about getting some in the past.
    MorganGeo:
    I've been wondering about the Davidoffs. Do you guys think they are worth the money? I've never had one but have thought about getting some in the past.
    Almost got one last night, but opted for the Nica Rustica instead. Always thought the Davidoffs looked and smelled like a great smoke though. Will definitely have to try one soon.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Puff_Dougie:
    bbass2:

+1

Well said, Ben.
    +1