Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Been Gone and Catching Up

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Hey gang nice to actually be able to post again, sorry for my brief hiatus, I had went into work two weeks ago and with no heads up was told that my team had been dissolved and that I was already transferred and into multiple new responsibilities etc. so between all of that, the longer hours and far more intense workload and Cael approaching his first bday and having all of his molars come in at the same time and a few other things I just plain have had NO free time whatsoever. All that being said, I received two packages the past two weeks that I hadn't had a chance to post about yet. I am so sorry for my delay it is not due to a lack of grateful ness or anything like that it was simply because of timing, but thank you so much!!

First up is Mr. Fish, who nailed me with some amazing cigars, ALL of which I have never had before save for the Ortega Serie D that I love so much!! Thank you man I am so belong away and excited for these!

Next up is The ghost rider who hit me with three incredibly good cigars including a Davidoff Millenium blend, an FDLA and a Kilimanjaro Afrique!! Whoever you are thank you so much and my soul is yours now lol :)

Thanks for bearing with me while life got hectic gang but thank you all again!

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Welcome back Bret!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    good to see you back my friend.

PM to you btw

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Glad to have you back. It just wasn't the same without you.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Tell the truth bro why u were really gone... Ok I will, u been playing with my sheep in the barn, and refused to come out. It's ok, we are here for u. U may need a intervention :)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Glock1975:
    Tell the truth bro why u were really gone... Ok I will, u been playing with my sheep in the barn, and refused to come out. It's ok, we are here for u. U may need a intervention :)

He's Irish, Ray, he was after the goats not the sheep.
    Go to see you back, Little Brother!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Toombes:
    Glock1975:

Oh, that's why goat as been trying to escape lately.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Glock1975:
    Toombes:
    Glock1975:

Oh, that's why goat as been trying to escape lately.
    Not true. English = Goats, Irish/Scotch/Welshi-Pricks (ie Godfather Toombes) = Sheep. Though in Dans case it would be multiple because he likes an audience ;)
    Thanks for all the well wishes and welcome backs, things are busier than ever at home and work but all good stuff, heading to a better tomorrow at work just will take even more energy lol. Cael has his 1st bday on February 20th and we are doing a massive Pirate Party with friends and family where everyone had to dress up as a pirate, buccaneer, wench, barmaid or scaly wag. Should be good times. Then just a couple weeks after that is my bday so it's just gearing up for a busy next few months :)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Ok, so who are you again?
    I seem to recall the guy who liked Tat monsters.
    Is he really turning one? Good grief.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Welcome back bro. Glad you're doing well, hope you find a minute to kick back and relax soon, and maybe fire up one of those smokes!
    Happy early bday to the little guy. And....a couple weeks after Feb 20 is your birthday? Hmm, interesting
    EDIT- oh snap, it's listed in your bio -- 3/13. Good to know

And nice bombs from fishy & ghost rider.
    jgibv:
    Welcome back bro. Glad you're doing well, hope you find a minute to kick back and relax soon, and maybe fire up one of those smokes!
    Happy early bday to the little guy. And....a couple weeks after Feb 20 is your birthday? Hmm, interesting

Fvck..... Hadn't looked at my bio in so long I had no effing clue that was there.... John don't be a hero, I will make you pay a heros ransom should you make a mistake...
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

Fvck..... Hadn't looked at my bio in so long I had no effing clue that was there.... John don't be a hero, I will make you pay a heros ransom should you make a mistake...
    Don't listen to him John. He's all talk.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    About friggin time my friend! Good to see you! Btw.. GO HAWKS!!!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

Psst. [*whispers] Hey John, he ain't so tough. A lot of talk and all, but he ain't so tough.
    Fire a Tat Monster at him and he crumbles. ROFL!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Welcome back Irish.