Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gauging interest on a pass

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
So I was thinking in the near future about a "around the world pass" this would be pretty much your favorite cigars from every country isom's included. It would pretty much be a higher end pass and I still have too figure out the rules. But if you think you want in let me know...still not sure if I should do this

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Lee.mcglynn:
    So I was thinking in the near future about a "around the world pass" this would be pretty much your favorite cigars from every country isom's included. It would pretty much be a higher end pass and I still have too figure out the rules. But if you think you want in let me know...still not sure if I should do this
    oh sounds interesting, I LIKE IT!
    if you decide to do it, i'm in
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Are you suggesting that each participant would take/put one of each of their favorite sticks from each country? That would be cool and I would be down. Trying to decide which Dominican to take or put would be tough. I like a bunch!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Are you suggesting that each participant would take/put one of each of their favorite sticks from each country? That would be cool and I would be down. Trying to decide which Dominican to take or put would be tough. I like a bunch!
    yeah the Dominican section would be tough!! But I figure it would be take two put two...if you take a Dominican and isom you put what you take. I still have a ton of thinking too do
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    This could be very very cool I'd be in although I only have one isom.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Maybe create different bags for each country. I imagine Nicaragua, Dom. Rep., Honduras, and Cuba would cover most premiums. I think requiring puts and takes to be from the same bags would help keep the variety and make people focus on the theme of the pass.
    SleevePlz:
    Maybe create different bags for each country. I imagine Nicaragua, Dom. Rep., Honduras, and Cuba would cover most premiums. I think requiring puts and takes to be from the same bags would help keep the variety and make people focus on the theme of the pass.
    thats actually a good idea! I think it could be pretty cool and fun but not sure how many people could join in
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    thats actually a good idea! I think it could be pretty cool and fun but not sure how many people could join in
    Would it be mandatory to do every country?
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Sounds awesome Lee.
    danielruas:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Would it be mandatory to do every country?
    it would not be...just pick your country's and take and put
    Ok gotcha, yeah I think it would be a really cool pass.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Lee, I'll do whatever you tell me bro. I'm in like Flynn.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Id be down for this sounds like fun