Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Beatnic - Manresa House of Retreats

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
Do a good deed and get free cigars.

I am sure by now we have all read about Rick's passing. Some fine BOTL's on here have been in touch with his family who feel one of the best ways to honor beatnic is to make donations to the Manresa House of Retreats.

Here is a link to the thread that contains vital information Manresa House of retreats

For the first 10 people that make a donation, an amount of your choosing, I will send you a 5 pack of cigars. All you need to do is PM your name and address to me or if you would like to donate it to another member send me their name and address. I will send out cigars between now and February 15th. I will not ask for proof of your donation so I will have no proof of your donation except for your word.

This is just my way of giving a little bit back to the community that Rick was a part of and loved so much.

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    ill donate, but no sticks please
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    I am a relative newbie here and did not have the pleasure of knowing Rick. From the posts I can tell he was a big part of this great community. This is a very thoughtful way of keeping his memory alive. I am sure he would love it. I will send in a donation, but please do not send anything in return. Its a great way to pay respect.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Great idea Todd. I have donated , but please, no cigars for me. Thanks for keeping the donate idea alive. Its a fitting tribute to Rick.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I'll make a donation tonight. No sticks for me but Bomb a newb in his honor :)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Yes please no cigars here either smoke them in Rick's honor please, we have several ideas coming around like the hat that king is setting up and others, I sent mine with a card today I hope it helps out. Thank you all for donating whatever u can.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Awesome Todd, I will get on this and send you a worthy lamb! Thanks
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    my donation goes in the mail tomorrow, but as others have said, no cigars. It is a worthy cause, beatnic was a quality foe in poker and told great stories on the vherf. Great all around guy.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Making a donation, and sending his family a card to express the feeling of our group.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    I will get you the name as soon as I get it in the mail. You are really going to have to dig deep in that twenty count if people cash in on this. Nominee is the way to go.

If 10 get in before me...ohh well. It's a win all the way around. Thanks Todd.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Im just happy to be here, Ill donate for Rick's family!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    ddubridge:
    I will get you the name as soon as I get it in the mail. You are really going to have to dig deep in that twenty count if people cash in on this. Nominee is the way to go.

Drew,
    If I can get just one extra person to donate I will be more than happy to dig...........I fear I am going to have to do more digging for addy's than cigars but I am up for the task.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    bandyt09:
    ddubridge:

Drew,
    If I can get just one extra person to donate I will be more than happy to dig...........I fear I am going to have to do more digging for addy's than cigars but I am up for the task.
    Not if people nominate. They probably already have the addy in hand and ready to go. I know I do. If not, hit me up and I'll see what I can do to help in that aspect as well.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Awesome gesture bandyt. Rick was one of a handful of guys that I really clicked with early on in my days here and the outpouring of concern and support to his family and favorite charity has been touching. Thanks for doing this.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bandyt09:
    ddubridge:

Drew,
    If you need addy help...just let me know
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    I'll donate, and give blood also, whatever it takes..........
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    I love you guys ! Well done !