Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blinded by a Blind Newb Trade

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
So Mr. Andy aka Ckrddsmke, decided he wanted to play, he seemed over anxious and should have sent a warning sign up...but hey, I was bored....LOL, so he decided to send a blind trade, and smack the s h i t outta me......very professional, very impressive first strike, he was ALL business..... but oh this will be fun... Thanks Andy for the great selection of sticks all very nice!!!!!

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    1: Nice strike against one of our most deserving brothers.
    2: Mike, your wife said she found another cooler, and you two need to talk
    3: It's been nice having you around Andy, when you dig yourself out of the mountain of sticks that is headed your way, please join us again.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    MVW67:
    So Mr. Ckrddsmke, decided he wanted to play, he seemed over anxious and should have sent a warning sign up...but hey, I was bored....LOL, so he decided to send a blind trade, and smack the s h i t outta me......very professional, very impressive first strike, he was ALL business..... but oh this will be fun... Thanks Andy for the great selection of sticks all very nice!!!!!

you know i been trying to play with you for a while you never come out to the play ground, never in the sand box, not to the monkey bars, nothing, i am uterly alone! LOL
    good hit by the newer guy
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nicely done!! Newb got it done! Mikey needs a little more love!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    You are welcome. Thanks for contacting me and offering to sponsor.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    ckrddsmke:
    You are welcome. Thanks for contacting me and offering to sponsor.
    Oh you poor poor man....I picked Mike too....or he picked me. Either way, I can't walk straight any more.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Well done strike on Mr Mike.