Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

In honor of Rick A.K.A Beatnic

kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
As we all know we lost a brother and friend in Rick. Anyone here who ever had any dealings with Rick know just how much of a stand up guy he was. After learning of his passing I reached out to Rick's son, and asked if we could do anything to help and I had mentioned last year 2012 secret Santa pass I had the privledge of being Rick's Santa. My request was to get one of Rick's hats as we all know how into his cigar related caps he was, with the intentions of passing the hat around to any brothers here wishing to sign the hat. Afterwards the hat will be sent back to Rick's wife Keri who has already sent me a hat and a very heartfelt letter. I'm also waiting to hear back from Rick's son to see if he enjoys cigars , if he does I was thinking adding a single stick for him. Still waiting to hear back on that part but the hat is a go. I'd like to keep this open and get the package out on Friday of this week. Any brothers interested in participating in this please feel free to sign up and PM me a goog addy for you. Thanks

Comments