Home Non Cigar Related

really????

twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
so had a day off from work.nice.went out with the wife for dinner.nice.got home the wife says why dont we hit the patio and smoke?really nice.until busted photo IMG_0473_zpsea2477a0.jpg followed by my favorite lighter deciding it wasnt interested in smoking tonight.....

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Sorry Twisted, but that's kind of funny....
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Maybe it's a good thing.
    The cigar probably would have exploded.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Echambers:
    What I should have said is PM me your addy and I will send you a new cutter. ..
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Echambers:
    Echambers:
    What I should have said is PM me your addy and I will send you a new cutter. ..
    yeah it is kinda funny, was one those moments tho where my first thought was REALLY?..and then i thought i had to tell the brotherhood.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    I have a v cutter I don't use, you want it Bro ?
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    twistedstem:
    so had a day off from work.nice.went out with the wife for dinner.nice.got home the wife says why dont we hit the patio and smoke?really nice.until busted photo IMG_0473_zpsea2477a0.jpg followed by my favorite lighter deciding it wasnt interested in smoking tonight.....

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I have deduced two things. One is that you had a few drinks with your dinner.

and the second thing I have deduced is that since you referred to the above pic as a "lighter", you might have had one to many drinks with dinner. #yourdoingitwrong
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    letsgowithbob:
    twistedstem:

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I have deduced two things. One is that you had a few drinks with your dinner.

and the second thing I have deduced is that since you referred to the above pic as a "lighter", you might have had one to many drinks with dinner. #yourdoingitwrong
    Kris!! What's been going on my friend. Been a long time
    dennisking:
    Kris!! What's been going on my friend. Been a long time
    Not much man, sent you PM
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    always funny how the problems have a V involved....

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    always funny how the problems have a V involved....

Aj
    Never thought of it like that...funny...
    letsgowithbob:
    twistedstem:

Uhm I plead the 5th on this....
    twistedstem:
    letsgowithbob:
    twistedstem:

Uhm I plead the 5th on this....
    LOL I was looking at the picture thinking "Well that's probably why it didn't work". My personal best was when I was messing around with my server "after dinner" I deleted every movie I had on my server thinking I was doing something else.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Must be a trend.....5 lighters and they all ran out at the same time.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    That would not stopped me. Sometimes you just have to MacGyver a situation