Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TNT or 2Tonys pass

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    New Boots:
    Well boys, it arrived today. So, I did as instructed, and let the wife pick the box.

Well, she broke the accessory cycle, but I think we did pretty well!

That AKA looks amazing, and I've been wanting to try their stuff for a while now.

It's packed up and full again, try to go out tomorrow. Next location, PM addy please!

Man, the Respect is an awesome cigar, I loved it. I actually went to the B&M here yesterday, only to find that they are all out of them.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Got the box last night 3-6-2014 (sorry posting this the next day - went to the 300 double feature, didn't get home till midnight lol)
    will ship the box out as soon as I get Bob's addy :)
    Also took picks that I will have to post later as my wife picked the box for me and took pics on her phone, and for some reason there not going through to my email right away.
    OK It's off to Bob 9505 5000 1211 4067 0002 00
    Stack on left is what came in the box with the one my wife picked out in front, and the one on the right is what I added ....
    This is the selection of goodies I got from the box picked, all ones I haven't had yet, cant wait to try them out, along with the cute wood cutter :) ....
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Beginning to look like having the wives pick the boxes is working very well. LOL!
    You guys without wives might be in a bad spot. LOL!
    I have this thread on both forums, so I posted the pics of the boxes so far, on the other forum.
    Just a heads up.
    Just edited my tracking #, sorry I put (9905) .... , and it was 9505 ....
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    The package went on a detour to Charlotte NC. The USPS is nuts lately. I checked the tracking # again this morning and I saw that it was ready for pickup at my local PO then promptly forgot about it. As long as nothing else happens to slow me down I'll be down there tomorrow when they open and I'll pick my takes and take some pics and have it on the road again tomorrow.
    Love these sticks. And I got a few clues as to who put these in ;)
    LOL!
    Looks like you got a "fresh" box.
    Yes. It looks like I did get a "fresh" box ;)

I first thought of making my choice through a drawing or other method of chance. But then I actually decided I'd choose the "best packed" box. I "gently" shook the boxes and quickly determined that these cigars did not move at all inside the small flat rate box.

(Sorry if I violated the "do not shake" rule. I was very careful. And I wasn't trying to figure out what was in them. I just wanted to decide which was the "best packed".)
    Bob Luken:
    Yes. It looks like I did get a "fresh" box ;)

I first thought of making my choice through a drawing or other method of chance. But then I actually decided I'd choose the "best packed" box. I "gently" shook the boxes and quickly determined that these cigars did not move at all inside the small flat rate box.

(Sorry if I violated the "do not shake" rule. I was very careful. And I wasn't trying to figure out what was in them. I just wanted to decide which was the "best packed".)
    LOL!
    That's awesome.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    I had the wife pick it and she did a great job....love the torano, and la reloba. The psyko was a good smoke in a different size and can't wait to see what a different vitola tastes like and you obsidian's cello is so yellow it isn't funny. I'll get this out probably tuesday. I won't be very sober on monday.

photo 682D5E08-6D88-4D74-8265-ACBB9E1BE373_zpsf8kratax.jpg
    Any update on this?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Sorry...its with usps...i dont have the dc with me
    Cool. No worries, just wasn't sure where we were. LOL
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I just wanted to let everyone know that the box landed today. I will add my box to the batch, have the wife pick out a god one and post pics tomorrow. I will get this back out on Monday morning.
    OK. Here are the sticks from the box my wife chose. She did a great job as far as I am concerned. I put another box in with the rest of them. I sent ddubridge a PM asking for his address (thought I had it but didn't). As soon as I get it I will send this out. image

I loved this idea and hope someone does this again! Thanks for letting me get in this.

Rob
    Nice picks! CAO America is one I really enjoy.
    Got the addy and this goes to the post office tomorrow morning. I'll post the DC# tomorrow when I get back into the office.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Finally, here is the DC# 9114901189866020560761. Should arrive on Saturday, so they say.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    The wife picked last night, she did good. Photobucket is giving me fits. I'll post pictures up tomorrow if I can. Either way it will be in the mail to Reggie. Thanks Tony x 2.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! Check out this haul!

off to Reggie this morning
    9114 9011 8986 6543 0071 87
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    ddubridge:
    Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! Check out this haul!

off to Reggie this morning
    9114 9011 8986 6543 0071 87
    Wow, nice stuff!! Cool cigar tube.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Looking forward to it!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Very cool package.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Dang, that's some impressive packing to get that all in a flat rate!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Pass landed today, had my wife pick a box, and here are the contents.
    now if someone would pm me took es addy, I will ship it off tomorrow