Home Pipes

Must smoke more!

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
I love my pipe but really need to start smoking more. Still working on 2 aromatics I opened 3 years ago. One of them has lost some of its flavor but the other, Holiday Spirit, is still amazing. Oh I also have an open Peterson Christmas 2009 that seems to be never ending. I have smoked about 30 bowls from this tin and it still looks full like it is full & new.

What do I have waiting for me? So many things. A new sealed tin of Penzance from 2009 or 2010, Squadron Leader, Bald Headed Teacher, and about 20 more in mason jars I have never tried. Need to pick up the pace!

Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I love my pipe too. Smoking it right now actually. Strangely, for over a year, I only liked one tobacco (sutlif Maple Street). Just got the Drew Estates Central Park Stroll, and I love it.

Do you find yourself more picky with pipe tobacco than cigars?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    To be honest I have really smoked only a few tins of aromatics and a bunch of B&M blended bulk. I like sweet aromatics but I haven't ventured into others but I plan to. If anything I would say I am more adventurous with the pipe. Pipe tobacco is inexpensive and you can usually try anything at a b&m that sells if you take your pipe in. I am really fixated on the McClelland Holiday Spirit. It is amazing imo and I always know it will be a wonderful smoke. Peterson seems to be high quality as well. Really looking forward to buying some DE stuff. Was actually looking at the pipe tobacco here earlier and plotting a purchase of a few tins.
  • robidanrobidan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14
    on that Christmas day i did buy a great pipe. but now i have read your post and appreciate your pipe. so tell me please how can i buy
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    PsychoSJG:

Do you find yourself more picky with pipe tobacco than cigars?
    absolutely
    robidan:
    on that Christmas day i did buy a great pipe. but now i have read your post and appreciate your pipe. so tell me please how can i buy it ?
    You won't be able to find Peterson's Christmas 2009 very easily but you can look online or in stores for them. I also highly recommend McClelland Holiday Spirit which Ccom may be able to get you. That should be easier to come by.
  • slamb@cigar.comslamb@cigar.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    1.76 Oz tins of 2013 Holiday Spirit I do have on hand.
    slamb@cigar.com:
    1.76 Oz tins of 2013 Holiday Spirit I do have on hand.
    I will be calling you soon good sir! Waiting on my tax refund to place a nice sized order. You guys who haven't tried this need to grab a tin if you enjoy aromatics.
  • slamb@cigar.comslamb@cigar.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Sounds good, give me a call or better yet, shoot me an email and we will make it happen.
  • sabujsabuj Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
    I love my pipe and smoke with  it is my hobby .