Home General Discussion

All Encompassing Cigar Contests Thread

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    I hate to advertise for the mother fucker because he is doing a "fund raiser" so he can buy a new motorcycle this summer with a bunch of stuff donated to him from site sponsors instead of using that to fund a need that really needs the help, not his personal materialistic needs, but oh well:

Cigar Obsession custom sampler:

CLICK HERE
    ....are ..... you .... serious?
    (i know you are, but i'm appalled)

what a *** wit.
    selling donated products so you can get a motorcycle counts as a fundraiser?!?!?
    that's just asking for bad karma.
    what a twat.
    hopefully the companies see this and blackball him and stop sending him free samples, etc. and i can only hope there's some IRS filing he'll forget to do and they'll hit him with some hefty fines. that would be some sweet sweet justice.
    seriously, that's pretty shady.
    yep all info here: http://cigarobsession.com/give/cosummerfun/
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    He is calling it a FUNraiser.... lol I thought this was a bad idea in my opinion. What do the manufacturers get out of this is my question?
    MorganGeo:
    He is calling it a FUNraiser.... lol I thought this was a bad idea in my opinion. What do the manufacturers get out of this is my question?
    Maybe this was a typo in one of his posts. Its fundraiser in all the others......
    MorganGeo:
    exposure, i am sure he will advertise the hell out of it and include their names all over the place
    You donated your $20 yet? haha
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Wow. A fundraiser to get yourself a motorcycle? I think I just lost some respect for cigarobsession.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    MorganGeo:
    I won the CO Custom Sampler from his last contest.

Morgan, you should be ashamed of yourself. You better put those sticks to a fire filled demise
    MorganGeo:
    I won the CO Custom Sampler from his last contest.
    totally missed this, but AWESOME! Glad to see some cigar.com people winning contests.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Pshhh. Instead of selling them, he should cut them open with a Xacto knife to see if there are stems in them.
  • TexvetTexvet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 38
    I thought it was just me that found the CO Fundraiser a total crock of crap. That guy has been misled into thinking he's anything other than a POS.
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    I hate to advertise for the mother fucker because he is doing a "fund raiser" so he can buy a new motorcycle this summer with a bunch of stuff donated to him from site sponsors instead of using that to fund a need that really needs the help, not his personal materialistic needs, but oh well:

CLICK HERE

what a *** wit.
    selling donated products so you can get a motorcycle counts as a fundraiser?!?!?
    that's just asking for bad karma.
    what a twat.
    hopefully the companies see this and blackball him and stop sending him free samples, etc. and i can only hope there's some IRS filing he'll forget to do and they'll hit him with some hefty fines. that would be some sweet sweet justice.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    what the f over? Pretty messed up at a glance. Don't know the details but it stinks.
    Like the video, share the video, comment on the video, like the facebook page contest for:

1. Alec Bradley Tempus - Churchill
    2. Oliva Serie V - Chirchill
    3. Olive Master Blends III - Torpedo
    4. Arturo Fuente Anejo - no77 (The Shark)
    5. Opus X Destino al Siglo - Lancero

CLICK HERE
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Texvet:
    I thought it was just me that found the CO Fundraiser a total crock of crap. That guy has been misled into thinking he's anything other than a POS.
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE

what a *** wit.
    Damn...what a dirt bag thing to do! I could understand buying school supplies for Dominica Republic children etc..or other philanthropy, but a for himself? WTF? that's just asking for bad karma.
    what a twat.
    What a dirt bag! Man..WTF?
    Leave a comment at on Halfwheel's review of the CLE OSOK The Dark Master to win a coffin:

CLICK HERE
    Win an Alec Bradley Lineage:

CLICK HERE
    Another cigar obsession giveaway....this time for a 5 pack of Blanco american legion

CLICK HERE
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Being a mod sucks when stuff like this comes up... I seriously cannot wait to try this cigar. Jose Blanco, the guy behind CYB and 100 Anos, is giving away a box of his new blend Senorial. Between he and Jose Seijas, I think the DR is going to make a big splash this year.

http://cigarfederation.com/page/cigar-contest-page-1
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    catfishbluezz:
    Being a mod sucks when stuff like this comes up... I seriously cannot wait to try this cigar. Jose Blanco, the guy behind CYB and 100 Anos, is giving away a box of his new blend Senorial. Between he and Jose Seijas, I think the DR is going to make a big splash this year.

http://cigarfederation.com/page/cigar-contest-page-1
    i just entered. pick me pick me!
    Apparently I won a cigar from the Alec Bradley FB giveaway (i'm sure others on here will win as well). It was for the new Lineage line which I had from CFest and really enjoyed. They sent me a friggin LOG. 7 x 70 Vitola. I put it next to an AVO robusto for size comparrison. Can't complain about free cigars, but I have to book an afternoon to smoke it.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Congrats Sherm...I got one too! It's like a redwood tree...HUGE!!

WTF......what happened to me winning things?
    brianetz1:

Wow. They gave away a couple hundred and Brian didn't win?
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    rsherman24:
    brianetz1:

The shipping for the grand prize was delayed for packaging, thats why brian hasn't gotten his yet...
    That thing is huge!!
    rsherman24:
    brianetz1:

i know, the cosmic balance is off or something......and i even like alec bradley stuff unlike the rest of this place!
    brianetz1:
    Leave a comment at on Halfwheel's review of the CLE OSOK The Dark Master to win a coffin:

CLICK HERE
    Congrats to a Ccom brother on this one: wwhwang Make sure you go to the site and follow the contest rules to get your prize. They WON'T contact you at all.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    brianetz1:
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    Congrats to a Ccom brother on this one: wwhwang Make sure you go to the site and follow the contest rules to get your prize. They WON'T contact you at all.
    Holy crap. Thanks for the notice, Brian. I checked a few days ago and didn't see anything. I just emailed them.
    wwhwang:
    brianetz1:
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    Holy crap. Thanks for the notice, Brian. I checked a few days ago and didn't see anything. I just emailed them.
    no problem. enjoy!