Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks Curt!

MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
Mr. Pickens hooked me up with a fine selection of smokes. I absolutely love the mow virtue with coffee. The torano exodus 59 is one I've really enjoyed in the past as well. I've been curious about the Oliva master blend for some time now so I'll be excited to try that one. Thanks curt this great! image

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Let me know what you think after the Mb3. I may Have some others that you might enjoy. Take care and enjoy those Morgan.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    great hit.....love the MB3 and the Room 101 SA is a great cigar for the money
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    brianetz1:
    Agreed Brian. Was pleasantly surprised by the 101 SA.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    A fine selection of smokes there Curt, enjoy them Morgan.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    MorganGeo:
    Mr. Pickens hooked me up with a fine selection of smokes. I absolutely love the mow virtue with coffee. The torano exodus 59 is one I've really enjoyed in the past as well. I've been curious about the Oliva master blend for some time now so I'll be excited to try that one. Thanks curt this great! image
    That's sounds awesome!! Morgan Im a try this!!!

" I absolutely love the mow virtue with coffee. " Thanks man!!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Well done Curt!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Nice hit. I had that Torano this morning and it was surprisingly good. Strong too.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Where's the UC's? That's a nice selection, after the SA try the Namakubi and then the Darums in the papi chulo size....wonderful I tell ya.
    Bigshizza:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Where's the UC's? That's a nice selection, after the SA try the Namakubi and then the Darums in the papi chulo size....wonderful I tell ya.
    Ummmm no idea where the uc's are since I dont have any. Maybe your reffering to the liga's that I told you Morgan likes. Feel free to send him some if it flips your trigger. I have only 2 and those were given to me by other bros here. I try my utmost not to flip what bros give me to try. Hope that answers your question Jim. And I do agree, if you like that 101 Sa Morgan, definately try the Daruma 101.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Ummmm no idea where the uc's are since I dont have any. Maybe your reffering to the liga's that I told you Morgan likes. Feel free to send him some if it flips your trigger. I have only 2 and those were given to me by other bros here. I try my utmost not to flip what bros give me to try. Hope that answers your question Jim. And I do agree, if you like that 101 Sa Morgan, definately try the Daruma 101.
    Then I shall try and make his Liga dreams come true! Yay!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Nice hit, Mr. Pickens! Doin' Iowa proud!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    MorganGeo:
    Nice hit, that Casa Magna Oscuro is really good!