Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Five Musketeers IMPORTANT UPDATE!

12346»

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Yeah... that other one would've been a misfire.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    WaltBasil:
    So many opportunities here...but I'll be the mature one today.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:
    So many opportunities here...but I'll be the mature one today.
    Why is today so different than any other day?
    Round Two goes to the Dandy Musketeers.

First up is from that little monster A.J. (aka Dr. Frankenstein): I’ve wanted to try both the Diesel and the Fallen Angel. I keep seeing them pop up on posts but have never gotten around to either so thank you. Like a lot of people the 5 Vegas were some of the first cigars I smoked and Ive always liked them. The CAO MX2, is another one I enjoy! I’m really pumped about the Xikar. I got one in a sampler and it was really squishy. Burn was lousy, and it started to fall apart before I could finish it. Everything I’ve read about these suggest ths was an anomaly so I’m grateful for the chance to give it another try. And always love me some My Father (okay that sounded a little weird)

Next Comes Curtis (aka curtiscr79). He sent two 5 Vegas including the classic (which I might just smoke tonight if I have a chance and the cask strength, which is one of my favorites. The Bahia and the Fonseca Vintage are both new to me and I really enjoy the 601 Blue. And of course he just had to sneak in a bottle of Early Time and Capitan Morgan which I can assure you won’t make it through the night. In fact they might not make it through writing this post. Thank you very much Curtis!

And then there is Walt. Buddy, when did we start bombing ENTIRE BOXES???? That’s how you like to play…okay, noted. Thank you very much small batch PDRs. Very cool hit. And the Victor Sinclair tubo, is excellent. But what are the little ones? Oh, and after this bomb I hope you kept a copy of the prison rules for yourself—because that kind of damage is a felony.

Seriously, I take back everything I said about you and now, I am going to sit in my man cave for a few days and think about what I have done. Oh, and a little something for myself because I WAS running low on sticks:

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    DAMN! Walt dont play nice! Awesome hits guys!

aj
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Damn!!

Im glad I held my song back about those M---skateers!!

E did you ever hear it?

I wrote it when you were still in that group!!

M

I

C

K

E

Y

Well, you know how it goes, anyway it doesn't matter since you dropped out!!

Enjoy em bro!! Nice hit guys!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    How fitting that the MASSIVE SMACKDOWN of the man who dared to provoke the "dandy Mouseketeers" should be led and orchestrated by a man named...

WALT

Hope you enjoy all that bro! The minis are Woermann Dominican Minis. No longer sold here in the states I've heard. Not sure of the real story. But hey... tasty little morsels for a 5 minute smoke. I've noticed you already hid the shiv. Good lookin' out.
    I'm glad they made it and hope you enjoy them.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I hope ya like it all! It was a lot if fun!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    I hope ya like it all! I'm really sorry and it won't happen again.

Aj
    Fixed it for ya...
    Some how I missed a spoon and a shank that came in one of my packages. My fiancée found it today and asked me "Who is sending you shanks in the mail and more importantly, why?"

Thanks again, guys :-)
    Echambers:
    Some how I missed a spoon and a shank that came in one of my packages. My fiancée found it today and asked me "Who is sending you shanks in the mail and more importantly, why?"

hahahaha... Awesome sauce. I was wondering what happened to it. Thought maybe I had forgotten.
    WaltBasil:
    Echambers:

hahahaha... Awesome sauce. I was wondering what happened to it. Thought maybe I had forgotten.
    It was actually pretty funny. It fell under the sofa and she was cleaning yesterday. The look at her face was priceless--a mix between disbelief and "What? Is everyone on the forum 12?"
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You guys are nuts! I see this post with important updates and figured you all were deciding what color of leotard to pick next.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jsnake:
    You guys are nuts! I see this post with important updates and figured you all were deciding what color of leotard to pick next.
    They already had those picked out.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Echambers:

Damn, leave it to you guys to take a simple innocent comparison and run with it! ;)
    perkinke:
    Echambers:

Damn, leave it to you guys to take a simple innocent comparison and run with it! ;)
    He also sent a survival guide for prison...But the jokes really on them. Since the original post about 8 people have asked for their addresses....which I just happened to have.
    Echambers:
    perkinke:
    Echambers:

He also sent a survival guide for prison...But the jokes really on them. Since the original post about 8 people have asked for their addresses....which I just happened to have.
    Hmm, we may have to institute our own witsec program just for you!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    this is still going on? now now kids play nice, wait prison rules? no one said i could play by prison rules, can i play by cook county jail rules? just like prison but i thinks its worst
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    this is still going on? now now kids play nice, wait prison rules? no one said i could play by prison rules, can i play by cook county jail rules? just like prison but i thinks its worst
    The invitation is open to all members. Feel free to bomb Eric at will!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The invitation is open to all members. Feel free to bomb Eric at will!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    You know what they make you do at county....
    curtiscr79:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Eric is a great guy and already has too many cigars. I, on the other hand, have been bombing so many people I'm actually running low on sticks. PM Eric for my address if you need it. !
    You had a typo there buddy, but I fixed it for you.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Echambers:
    It was actually pretty funny. It fell under the sofa and she was cleaning yesterday. The look at her face was priceless--a mix between disbelief and "What? Is everyone on the forum 12?"
    The correct answer is, "Yep, pretty much." LOL!
    Echambers:
    curtiscr79:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Eric is a great guy and already has too many cigars. I, on the other hand, have been bombing so many people I'm actually running low on sticks. PM Eric for my address if you need it. !
    You had a typo there buddy, but I fixed it for you.
    I think I will be ok, however it may be time for you to get that cooler.