Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RoRo got me...again...

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
What else is there to say? I know bombs are gifts, but I intend to get you back as not to make this too one sided. If I recall, I made a joke about ashtrays on the v herf....and Royln don't play that. Thanks for the awesome Stinky, MOW FTW!!!imageimage

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Easy there folks... Randy is mine. I get to bomb him for his birthday. Don't be limiting my options...

Thank you. That is all.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    That's almost to pretty to use...Almost.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Nice job Royln, enjoy that new ashtray Randy!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    "It's indescribably beautiful!!" :^)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Hope you get some real good use out of that ashtray Randy....You are the Man O War "King" around this place (I guess)!!!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    OOOHHH! You can do the challenge! ...and smoke them all at the SAME TIME! You have a 4 finger tray now!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    smoke em if you got em:
    Hope you get some real good use out of that ashtray Randy....You are the Man O War "King" around this place (I guess)!!!
    Good use for sure. It's stainless steel, so I think it can double as a pot. ;) Love ya!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Good use for sure. It's stainless steel, so I think it can double as a pot. ;) Love ya!
    Heart ya too Randy.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    That's almost too nice to use!!!

NAHH Dirty it up Rainman!!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    That's nice, I've been trying to get one of the stinky ashtrays for a while. I keep missing the auctions.
    This one is special, because the bottom has an engraved message..."**** you Rain."
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Rain:
    This one is special, because the bottom has an engraved message..."**** you Rain."
    Hahaha
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Love my tall stinky ashtray. The ashes don't fly away and it doesn't have to be emptied every single time. Very nice gift, Royln!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rain is movin up in the world...,thanks to R
    Bigshizza:
    I know right? Where would I be without you RoRo!
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    I know right? Where would I be without you RoRo!
    Just lookin out for my hype man ya know!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    FTW!!!!!
    Nice Royln....very nice indeed.

Randy, when are you inviting all of us over for a herf to help "break-in" the new ashtray???
    jgibv:
    FTW!!!!!

Randy, when are you inviting all of us over for a herf to help "break-in" the new ashtray???
    I would pay money for your address John...you might as well give it up homie!! please??
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    FTW!!!!!

I would pay money for your address John...you might as well give it up homie!! please??
    I appreciate it Royln, I seriously do. But I wasn't about to give it up before because you scare me bro, but after seeing what you did to Randy here ain't no way you gettin' it! Heck I'm about to up and move just in case someone sells me out LOL. I say Bomb randy again, in place of me....he's got that nice warm TX weather to enjoy smokes. It was -3 here today :-(
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    FTW!!!!!

I appreciate it Royln, I seriously do. But I wasn't about to give it up before because you scare me bro, but after seeing what you did to Randy here ain't no way you gettin' it! Heck I'm about to up and move just in case someone sells me out LOL. I say Bomb randy again, in place of me....he's got that nice warm TX weather to enjoy smokes. It was -3 here today :-(
    Sorry brother, I don't have this one. My Bork-a-dex is only 25 deep. Not that I'd ever sell a brother out, or anything. *cough* 0 *cough*
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    FTW!!!!!

YEAH BOY!!!!! ADDY UP OR MAKE IT WORSE!!!!!!!!!111!!!!! TELL THE DA WE DON'T GIVE AN EFF!!!!!!
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    FTW!!!!!

YEAH BOY!!!!! ADDY UP OR MAKE IT WORSE!!!!!!!!!111!!!!! TELL THE DA WE DON'T GIVE AN EFF!!!!!!
    My rebuttal to you 2: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQHUAJTZqF0
    (Can someone make it do the clicky thing, I'm on an ipad and it won't let me do it)
    Here you go John. Why you would post this, I have no idea...
    Rain:
    Here you go John. Why you would post this, I have no idea...
    Thanks Randy! Idk just a good song ;-)
    MVW& Drew dub wanted my addy the other day, now Royln, JD too....and you postin crazy talk a couple posts up. Idk man, just got me worried. I think we should all hug it out, nothin crazy ya dig? All love here, *bro hug*