Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oliva mb 2

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
This is my first post. I am looking to trade for hopefully two Oliva master blend twos to complete a collection. I understand that I may need to make other trades first to prove myself here. I will also send first of course. I just puchased my first home with my girlfriend and she said that I am cut off from buying new smokes for a while. I figured this would be a great place to get my fix of new smokes. Please PM me if interested in trading etc. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Welcome, Patrick! Glad to have you here! Sorry I don't have the sticks you're looking for, but I'm sure someone here will be able to help. Good luck completing your collection!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Welcome my man. You may want to post in the newbies trading thread as well. Wish I could help you with the sticks. I'm a big fan of the MB3 never tried the two's. Good luck.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Thank you for such a quick reply, I love Oliva mb1 and the 3 is better bought a box early and could not help myself when it was a sprint and a daily deal. Any way would a newb trade be ok?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Patrickbrick:
    Thank you for such a quick reply, I love Oliva mb1 and the 3 is better bought a box early and could not help myself when it was a sprint and a daily deal. Any way would a newb trade be ok?
    I don't have any and not sure if any are even available anymore.
    As for a newb trade, if someone has what you are looking for, shouldn't be a problem, but understandably, they would probably want you to send your end first or you both would work that out.
    In the mean time, you might want to check out the NEWBIE TRADING THREAD
    You might be able to make another trade until someone comes up with the MB2.

And welcome to the forum.
    They are not, besides not being able to find these I am also cut off from buying new cigars. I am absolutely willing to start trading and such to keep trying new smokes. Pm me if interested in. Trades I also posted to the newb trading thread.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Welcome Patrickbrick, don't have the sticks your looking for but PM sent your way
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    That's gonna be a tough one, they've been out of production for years. Send me a PM, I might direct you to a spot where you could locate them....maybe. Welcome to the forum, your other half will hopefully ease up as time goes on.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I'm pretty sure I sent my last few away over the summer and my source has dried up. If I do come across some more I'll let you know.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    I'm pretty sure I sent my last few away over the summer and my source has dried up. If I do come across some more I'll let you know.
    yup mine are in a vault down in my secret lair next too the bat cave
    Does that vault ever open?
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Welcome to the forum Patrick