Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

This "Haole" got Sharkbit from Hawaii

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Ok so get a trade offer from Ryan aka "TwoThingism" and he sends package right off no questions asked, mentioned a local stick...Along comes this great selection of sticks along with some new ones I haven't seen till today's DD and along with a note of here's is his end of the trade cough....cough 5 for 5......OHHHHH the pressure I have endure hoping to live up to the trade....Thank you Ryan for the wonderful sticks and the trade I believe you will fit in here on the Forums nicely, my side of trade will ship out in the am....

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Nice selection there.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Nicely done, Ryan!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nicely done! Now gettem mike
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Niceness! The Island hits hard..
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice Ryan, I will be in Maui in May if you're close by,,,,? Mike, can you get a few sticks to the Islands? Need help?
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 121
    Haha thanks. I was hoping I could live up to my end of the bargain.

Bigshizza, I actually live on Oahu. I think it would be cool to have a few sticks with ya, But the flights are very expensive.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    TwoThingism:

Bigshizza, I actually live on Oahu. I think it would be cool to have a few sticks with ya, But the flights are very expensive.
    Can't you just surf to the other islands?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Roomie likes to oof mahus
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    TwoThingism:

Rgr that, Dumb ass me took the wife to Maui last year, wanted to make it special so I booked a
    "swim with the dolphins & sting rays" deal for her at sea life park, well HELLO stupid its on Oahu, NOT Maui so... $600.00 later for two round trip tickets to Oahu and back to Maui she had wonderful time :P
    (insert just how stupid I am here remark) <----- I found out the day before when I was trying to use map quest to get "driving" directions to the park from the condo in Maui O-o
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    honorknight7:
    TwoThingism:

Rgr that, Dumb ass me took the wife to Maui last year, wanted to make it special so I booked a
    "swim with the dolphins & sting rays" deal for her at sea life park, well HELLO stupid its on Oahu, NOT Maui so... $600.00 later for two round trip tickets to Oahu and back to Maui she had wonderful time :P
    (insert just how stupid I am here remark)
    That is totally something I would would. Nice deal here.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Nice work. Keep hitting Mikey! . Ill be in maui tonight.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    That Hawaiian stick is the best stick I had over the summer. A very fine stick.
    Well I got my end of the "5 for 5" trade. I know I've been out of school for a while but I'm not complaining :). Thank you guys for your warm welcome and generosity.

From Bob

From MVW
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice set of sticks man...enjoy!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    TwoThingism:

Hey man, what part of Oahu are you in? I used to live in Waianae, Ewa Beach, and Kunia.
    Hey bro. I live in Aiea 808 represent!! :)
    Right on man, I was there from January 03 to July 09. You ever go up to Storto's in Haleiwa? Best cold subs I ever had. Where do you go for cigars there?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Glad they made it, enjoy and thank you for the great trade!!!!
    alienmisprint:
    Right on man, I was there from January 03 to July 09. You ever go up to Storto's in Haleiwa? Best cold subs I ever had. Where do you go for cigars there?

Nah. I've only been to the one on Waialae Ave. You're right that they're the best subs in the state. I don't like going to the north shore. Too much traffic.

Normally I buy my sticks online. But if there's something I really want to try, I normally go to Tamura's Fine wine and liquor or a small specialty fine wine shop which are minutes from my house. They carry maybe 10-15 different brands. I don't go to the ones in town and Waikiki so much because they are way more overpriced.
    Yeah, the one down in Ward was crazy expensive. The only other one I ever went to there was in Pearl City, I can't remember the name of the place, though. It was in that little strip mall right across from the mall. And I didn't realize Storto's had opened up another place, that's awesome! Damn I miss their papaya seed dressing.
    alienmisprint:
    Yeah, the one down in Ward was crazy expensive. The only other one I ever went to there was in Pearl City, I can't remember the name of the place, though. It was in that little strip mall right across from the mall. And I didn't realize Storto's had opened up another place, that's awesome! Damn I miss their papaya seed dressing.

Pearlridge mall???? Because if that's the same place you're talking about, that place is shady. They don't take care of their cigars. I wanted to try some stuff they carried because I can't find it anywhere else, but the doors are broken and I can't find any form of humidification there.
    Yeah, that's the one. The lady who works there was really mean, too, lol. I mainly just ordered offline too. I did pick a couple of smokes up from the one in Ward every once in a while. A buddy and I would go down there, pick up a stick, and go to Ala Moana park and smoke it.