Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just Four Kicks Pass/Trade ***Postponed***

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
UPDATE: 2/24/14 - Postponed

I'm sorry to say I can't ship these cigars out.

Short version: A few of these cigars in this box have beetles. I'm getting a replacement box from the vendor. I'll let you know when I have good cigars to ship.

Long version: I have found evidence of of tobacco beetles inside this box of Four Kicks. I received this box a few weeks ago. I usually open everything I get and inspect every stick upon receipt but with this box I got lazy and just put it straight in one of my coolers with the cellophane still on the outside of the box. I opened the box yesterday and smoked one of them. It was nice. Later I inspected all the cigars while getting ready to ship the pass, and I noticed three of them had a single hole each and I actually found a live beetle in the bottom of the box. After contacting the supplier I will be getting a replacement box but for now the pass is postponed. When I have the replacement cigars in hand I will contact each of you by PM to confirm that you are still able and willing to be in the pass at that time. I'm sorry for the delay. I should have inspected these cigars more closely when I got them.

*****UPDATE*********** I had a little mix up with the vendor and they did not send out the replacement box and I lost interest and just asked them to credit my account. Sorry, I've lost interest in the four kicks and I'm just not motivated to do this one at all. I do think it's a good idea for a pass and I'll try something like this again. .......................................................................................................................................................................

Original post -

I like Four Kicks and thought this would be a good way to let y'all try them too. I have a box of Four Kicks - Piramides 52 x 6 & 1/8. I'll send them around in a pass. You take how ever many you claimed before the pass started, (up to three) and replace with equal (number or value) sticks of yours. I have twenty that I can put in the pass. All takes will be Four Kicks. All puts come home to me.

Participants must be on the good traders list.

Participants must have at least 50 posts.

Participants must post photos of their takes and puts.

Have I left off anything? Please let me know if I forgot some detail or if you have a question.

flowbee (2 cigars)
Tyland64 (2 cigars)
rsherman24 (3 cigars)
rburke1129 (2 cigars)
onestrangeone (3 cigars)
honorknight7 (2 cigars)
OchoZacho (2 cigars)
Room for 1 more maybe 2.

Comments