Home Non Cigar Related

logging in?

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
Anyone else have a problem logging into the forum today?
I had no problem logging into my account, but every time I went to the forum, it logged me out.
At first I figured I'd got banned. LOL!
A while later, I restarted my computer and when I went to the forums, it logged me right in.
So it may have been a hiccup on my computer.

Comments

• Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    This problem happens to me a LOT! I actually have another account with cigar.com. I used to use it to buy cigars and was going to post on the forums with it but every time I tried to log in I got logged out. I made this account thinking the problem would go away but it didnt. Do you have your password saved?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Yep. Saved password, but I even tried clearing the auto form thing and re-entering my password. It would allow me to log in to my account on the cigar stuff, but as soon as I went to the forum, it would log me out.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I had an issue on my iPad all weekend. Could access from phone and laptop but not iPad.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I actually thought the site was down for 3 days once. Every time I tried to get to the forum it told me there was an error. Eventually I closed my web browser and re-opened and presto, forum was there the whole time. D'oh!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Ken Light:
    I actually thought the site was down for 3 days once. Every time I tried to get to the forum it told me there was an error. Eventually I closed my web browser and re-opened and presto, forum was there the whole time. D'oh!
    I noticed the same thing. I figured it was those mythical upgrades they speak of.

Aj
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    I occasionally have trouble logging in from my tablet.even after picking the remember me setting.never any trouble from the old clunker in the den...