Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Wanted to keep going...BUT...

2»

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Thanks for the water pillow, Mike! Seriously, you know your weeks going to end badly when the first message you get Monday morning is from Mike asking if he has sent you a welcome package yet. My response? "$hit." Seriously, though, thank you very much for the awesome selection including two from my "want to try" list. I will respect your wish for no return fire but consider this a PIF. And I have just the guy in mind.

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Echambers:
    Thanks for the water pillow, Mike! Seriously, you know your weeks going to end badly when the first message you get Monday morning is from Mike asking if he has sent you a welcome package yet. My response? "$hit." Seriously, though, thank you very much for the awesome selection including two from my "want to try" list. I will respect your wish for no return fire but consider this a PIF. And I have just the guy in mind.

I say you make Puff the new Boots!
  • dandin1dandin1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 175
    curtiscr79:
    Echambers:

Haha that's pretty messed up Curtis!
    Uh oh Puff, there might be a little conspiracy against you here.... take cover brother!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    dandin1:
    curtiscr79:
    Echambers:

Uh oh Puff, there might be a little conspiracy against you here.... take cover brother!
    Nah... It's all good. Mike already hit me. Plus, nobody can be Boots.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    dandin1:
    curtiscr79:
    Echambers:

Shh, I'm trying some reverse sociology on him. I think it is working....