Home Ratings & Reviews

Cu-Avana Intenso Weekend Blitz thoughts?

smokin frogsmokin frog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 12
Weekend Blitz item but only one review in the entire line. Desired size torpedo, slight break from everyday price per box but you lose the freebie. I think. My preferences are dark sticks with full body, and this seems to fit the bill. Just don't want to step up and get a box without some kind of member input. Rather be safe than sorry, one stick I can handle but not an entire box. TYIA.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    smokin frog:
    Weekend Blitz item but only one review in the entire line. Desired size torpedo, slight break from everyday price per box but you lose the freebie. I think. My preferences are dark sticks with full body, and this seems to fit the bill. Just don't want to step up and get a box without some kind of member input. Rather be safe than sorry, one stick I can handle but not an entire box. TYIA.
    Hey frogger. This subject is indeed being talked about in another area of the forums. Here is a link to the other thread.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/75131/ShowThread.aspx#75131

BTW...these sticks rock, and at $49.95 for a box... like I said at the other thread it's a no brainer boys.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    The Cu-avana Intenso is a great stick and the 49.95 a box was a steal. I grabbed a box of torpedos. Can't wait for them to get here. This and the MOW Ruination are my favs.