Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Amos amazing circumstance

raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
A little while ago members of the loony left wing C.com Kontingent did a mass bombing run to the wilds of Tennessee, choosing as our target Mr. Amos Umwhat, since he is certainly one of if not the most moderate of the Non-Cigar Forum contributors.

Anyhoo, several weeks ago--oh, hell, much longer than several weeks ago, he sent a return strafe my way, and only now am I getting around to acknowledging the delicious damage he has wreaked upon my house. Now if the weather only gets above freezing so I can actually smoke one of 'em....

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Well done by Amos for sure!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    raisindot:
    A little while ago members of the loony left wing C.com Kontingent did a mass bombing run to the wilds of Tennessee, choosing as our target Mr. Amos Umwhat, since he is certainly one of if not the most moderate of the Non-Cigar Forum contributors.

Anyhoo, several weeks ago--oh, hell, much longer than several weeks ago, he sent a return strafe my way, and only now am I getting around to acknowledging the delicious damage he has wreaked upon my house. Now if the weather only gets above freezing so I can actually smoke one of 'em....

I've smoked most of them, except the Opium. You are in for some very pleasant nights this summer. That's my favorite time to smoke, hot humid summer nights. I can't wait. Damm Winter be gone....
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I too was on the receiving end of some Amos payback and recieved a similarly lovely assortment of sticks. Can't a guy just send out some cigars without fear of mail related accidents? Geez... Thanks again good sir.