Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

isom 5'er f/s

thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
need to make some space, got some ISOM for sale i have 4- 5'ers for sale, pm for info

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    need to make some space, got some ISOM for sale i have 4- 5'ers for sale, pm for info
    pm
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    another PM sent to you
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 121
    Newb question. What's a ISOM?
    TwoThingism:
    PM, lol!
    Gray4lines:
    TwoThingism:
    PM, lol!

Does it have to do with the geographic location of an Island near Miami?
    FireRob:
    Gray4lines:
    TwoThingism:
    PM, lol!

Does it have to do with the geographic location of an Island near Miami?
    Got it
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    2 went out today, still have 2 left
    got 1 last one pending, will update after i hear back
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    Just curious, why do you sell a lot of your cigars???
    sell alot? these are the first i have sold, i offer some up but verseldom does anyone buy,
    why are you asking?
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sell alot? these are the first i have sold, i offer some up but verseldom does anyone buy,
    why are you asking?
    Did you already sell the rolling gear?
    pending a trade
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    why are you asking?
    I stand corrected, Aksing why you often attempt to sell your stash would of been more accurate. Why do I ask? Ive noticed there are a few fellows here who seem to often try to sell their stash. One would probably always make moor room so are the cigars ones you no longer find enjoyable, outgrown (lack of a better phrase). Just trying to recover money so you can buy different cigars? There your cigars and you free to do what you want with them. I sure didn't mean to offend
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    WyattEarp:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    why are you asking?
    I stand corrected, Aksing why you often attempt to sell your stash would of been more accurate. Why do I ask? Ive noticed there are a few fellows here who seem to often try to sell their stash. One would probably always make moor room so are the cigars ones you no longer find enjoyable, outgrown (lack of a better phrase). Just trying to recover money so you can buy different cigars? There your cigars and you free to do what you want with them. I sure didn't mean to offend
    The secondary market for cigars is pretty big. You don't see it a lot here, but many of us do sell on other sites that are specifically designed for that. I'm honestly not sure the reasoning is ever important though.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    SleevePlz:
    WyattEarp:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    why are you asking?
    The secondary market for cigars is pretty big. You don't see it a lot here, but many of us do sell on other sites that are specifically designed for that. I'm honestly not sure the reasoning is ever important though.
    This. Also, some purchases can be done by the box only and that adds up money and space wise for me.
    Another perspective is, he was selling some sticks that are not available in any B&M or even online for that matter. I'm sure glad he was selling them. It's prob the only way I would be able to acquire any cigars like this from this place
    bigharpoon:
    SleevePlz:
    WyattEarp:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    why are you asking?
    This. Also, some purchases can be done by the box only and that adds up money and space wise for me.
    It never ceases to amaze me how others feel the need to interject their 2 cents into a question that was not directed towards them. I don't know why this happens. I am sure DJfish is a grown boy and is quite capable of handling a simple question, without others having to enlighten me in the world of the secondary cigar market or imposing what they don't see as relevant as also not being relevant for myself or others. Good reminder as to why I don't come here often.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    WyattEarp:
    bigharpoon:
    SleevePlz:
    WyattEarp:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    why are you asking?
    It never ceases to amaze me how others feel the need to interject their 2 cents into a question that was not directed towards them. I don't know why this happens. I am sure DJfish is a grown boy and is quite capable of handling a simple question, without others having to enlighten me in the world of the secondary cigar market or imposing what they don't see as relevant as also not being relevant for myself or others. Good reminder as to why I don't come here often.
    My bad. However if my answering a question pisses you off that much, then I will be sure to never make a comment directed towards you again.
    My bad. Didnt know I was going to tick you off. Please except my sincerest apologies.... I'll just leave it at that
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    WyattEarp:
    bigharpoon:
    SleevePlz:
    WyattEarp:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    why are you asking?

isn't that the purpose of a "forum"?
    WyattEarp:
    bigharpoon:
    SleevePlz:
    WyattEarp:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    why are you asking?
    you got a mellow answer from me, and didnt feel i needed to inform you for anything,
    they'er answers didnt bother me, but you came to my posting to bother me.
    now your upset that people made comments? why? you came to a post that didnt concern you and was already finished,
    so you obviously came looking for trouble, but now your upset? the irony , if you didnt want someone else's answer you should asked in a p/m, it is a good thing you dont come here often
    On a lighter note....

Thanks, Joe! The sticks look and smell great, can't wait to try them or one of the extras that came riding a long. Thanks a lot man, was truly surprised; just the 5 woulda been perfect.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    WyattEarp:
    bigharpoon:
    SleevePlz:
    WyattEarp:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    why are you asking?
    you got a mellow answer from me, and didnt feel i needed to inform you for anything,
    they'er answers didnt bother me, but you came to my posting to bother me.
    now your upset that people made comments? why? you came to a post that didnt concern you and was already finished,
    so you obviously came looking for trouble, but now your upset? the irony , if you didnt want someone else's answer you should asked in a p/m, it is a good thing you dont come here often
    How is asking you a simple question, looking for truble,?? To me it seems you often sell cigars and I was merely asking why? Maybe I was interested in purchasing some cigars from you?? I don't understand why others have rush to your defense, as if you need justification for your actions?? Your answer didn't bother me although it was somewhat elusive.Far as being upset Im not upset only keeping it real, the schoolyard mentality on this board is too much for me. Ciao
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Whoa whoa whoa! Hey now, just a misunderstanding I'm sure. Asking questions is not a crime. Neither is adding your opinion, especially in a non rude manner. Let's chill out.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Gray4lines:
    On a lighter note....

Thanks, Joe! The sticks look and smell great, can't wait to try them or one of the extras that came riding a long. Thanks a lot man, was truly surprised; just the 5 woulda been perfect.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The beauty of this thread, is that Joe is a class act with a bad set of counting skills!!

I approve this message!!!