Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pulverize Puff Day???

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
Left the house for the office this morning at 6:30 - put in a long day doing double duty since my business partner is in Cancun. Dragged my butt in the door around 9:00 to find a friggin' STACK of boxes piled up on the dining room table! I was expecting ONE of them, since it was the 10 pack of CAO BLACK Storm Robustos I snagged from the Sprint Sale over the weekend. The other THREE were an ambush of historic proportions!

Here I've been, flying under the radar, minding my own business, throwing out a bomb here and there... and suddenly... KaPOW!!

Here's the one I ordered. 10 CAO BLACK Storms for $27.94...

Then there was this... a blindside assault from Mr. Mike. Totally awesome selection of sticks, brother! I'm especially looking forward to the Pvnisher!

Next box was a sweet foursome of smokey goodness from Davis... from out of nowhere, I tell ya! I'm psyched to try the Origen... and, what is that amazing smelling loose leaf that was in the bag? I'm thinking of putting it in a salad!!

Last of all, there was yet another box from CCOM... but I didn't order anything else from CCOM. Inside was a cryptic note from "Paladin." I have no idea who sent this awesome sampler pack, but the sticks look incredible!

Seriously, people... ya'll just totally blew my socks off!! I can't wait for a break in this bone-chilling weather so I can dive into the goodness and share some premipremiprems with some local herfing buds. Thanks for making my Hump Day Homecoming!!

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Well deserved!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    LOL!
    Now THAT is funny!

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Wow, looks like they got you good! Great good guys! We all knew he had it coming with all the trouble he has been starting around here.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Awesome! Enjoy Doug...lots of good ones to go after!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Excellent catch!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    From what I have seen and experienced this is very well deserved. Enjoy!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Puff_Dougie:
    Left the house for the office this morning at 6:30 - put in a long day doing double duty since my business partner is in Cancun. Dragged my butt in the door around 9:00 to find a friggin' STACK of boxes piled up on the dining room table! I was expecting ONE of them, since it was the 10 pack of CAO BLACK Storm Robustos I snagged from the Sprint Sale over the weekend. The other THREE were an ambush of historic proportions!

Here I've been, flying under the radar, minding my own business, throwing out a bomb here and there... and suddenly... KaPOW!!

Here's the one I ordered. 10 CAO BLACK Storms for $27.94...

3rd from the right doesn't have any pants on, we're not that kinda forum Doug!

Seriously though, you deserve it brother. Enjoy the great sticks. Nice work boys
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Puff_Dougie:
    Next box was a sweet foursome of smokey goodness from Davis... from out of nowhere, I tell ya! I'm psyched to try the Origen... and, what is that amazing smelling loose leaf that was in the bag? I'm thinking of putting it in a salad!!

Guess I was dizzy from the explosion, but it just struck me that the package from Davis (webmost) was actually my "winnings" from the Crossword Clue game. Still curious to know what that leaf is??
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Puff_Dougie:
    Puff_Dougie:

Guess I was dizzy from the explosion, but it just struck me that the package from Davis (webmost) was actually my "winnings" from the Crossword Clue game. Still curious to know what that leaf is??

Hey Doug,
    First of all , nice Win!!
    Second, That's probably the coolest twist (leaf) I have seen since I have been here!!
    Enjoy bro!!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Oh no! they gotcha man! good load there~!

Aj
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    The leaf is a pinch of Kentucky Burley, of a variety they call One Sucker, cause that variety doesn't sprout more than one "sucker" on the stem. I threw it in there in lieu of a humidipack to help keep your cigars in what tobacco growers call "good case". Why do they speak of "case" instead of humidity or dampness or such? I have asked, but I don't get any better answer than that's just the term they use. I didn't invent this method of using a sacrificial leaf to maintain case. A biker/sailor buddy brought me a cigar rolled in the Puerta Vallarta mercado by Don Martin here recently. Told the roller he was toting it north to a gringo weeks hence; so the good Don stuck it in a baggie with a leaf.

It's a herbidipack.

Plus, baccy leaf does smell good, doesn't it?

Don't put it in salad. Green tobacco leaves are actually poisonous. This stuff is a couple years old; but still ... don't eat it, is what I am told.

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    webmost:
    The leaf is a pinch of Kentucky Burley, of a variety they call One Sucker, cause that variety doesn't sprout more than one "sucker" on the stem. I threw it in there in lieu of a humidipack to help keep your cigars in what tobacco growers call "good case". Why do they speak of "case" instead of humidity or dampness or such? I have asked, but I don't get any better answer than that's just the term they use. I didn't invent this method of using a sacrificial leaf to maintain case. A biker/sailor buddy brought me a cigar rolled in the Puerta Vallarta mercado by Don Martin here recently. Told the roller he was toting it north to a gringo weeks hence; so the good Don stuck it in a baggie with a leaf.

It's a herbidipack.

Plus, baccy leaf does smell good, doesn't it?

Thanks Bro! It really does smell incredible! Did not know that leaves could act as humi-packs! Thanks again for the great prize package!