Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for a trade

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Been a long long time since I have bought cigars and I have seen many of you post pics of my favorite brand - Viaje. I have missed out on a bunch of new releases. If anyone has any Viaje they would be willing to trade from any release over the last couple years I would like to make a trade. I am sure I can find some at the local but it has been a long time since I have traded so I thought this would be more fun. I am also open to other stuff as well but would like to have a few Viaje in there. Thanks.

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    i got some supershots but nothing else to trade, hard finding viaje lately
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Trident is a Viaje fanatic as well.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I saw a few postings with some nice Viaje stuff so I figured someone around here likes them as much as I do. My wife is hooked on them too.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Don't think I've ever tried one, but sounds like I need to keep an eye out! Checked out some of their offerings online and they look great. I'll have to scope out the humis at Joey D's and see if they have any in stock. Late Harvest 550 looks especially nice.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Don't think I've ever tried one, but sounds like I need to keep an eye out! Checked out some of their offerings online and they look great. I'll have to scope out the humis at Joey D's and see if they have any in stock. Late Harvest 550 looks especially nice.
    I have the original release Late Harvest and they are great so if you see them snag a couple. I am just a really big fan of boutique cigars. Not going to break the bank trying to hunt down every Viaje release like I used to but I like them so a couple here and there should be good.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Puff_Dougie:
    PM to Puff.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    DC9114901123086754641343
    This contains a few Viajes and some others you should enjoy! Please....just accept it as a gift, it's good to have you back around. Have you won any concert tickets lately? That Avenged Sevenfold thread was great! BTW..
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    ^^^^^ Very nice, Gentleman Jim^^^^^
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Bigshizza:
    DC9114901123086754641343
    This contains a few Viajes and some others you should enjoy! Please....just accept it as a gift, it's good to have you back around. Have you won any concert tickets lately? That Avenged Sevenfold thread was great! BTW..

BOTL!!!
    Bigshizza:
    DC9114901123086754641343
    Dang man I don't know what to say. Thank you! I won tickets to see Love & Death with Red, KC Rockfest last year and to Mayhem Festival. Got to meet Brian Welch from L&D and Korn. Ready for the Sevendust acoustic show and KC Rockfest 2014. I do have Lajon Witherspoon's (singer Sevendust) cellphone number. He lives in KC now. Great guys in that band. Thanks again, very kind of you.

Trident I replied.