Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another day of total destruction.

curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
Well it seems I need to replace the mailbox once again. I got destroyed by both MVW67 and djfish.

First up, Djfish. Very nice hit sir, I'm not sure if we crossed paths in the past but you have good taste. Thrash you sir.
photo 20140213_195733_zpsl0n2bgfm.jpg

Next up is MVW67. Mike, you do some damage around here. I can't wait to kick back and enjoy these.
photo 20140213_200140_zpsvrphxrt8.jpg

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    FYI, Oktoberfest not from 09' grabbed an old wrapper to protect stick......hope you enjoy, Padilla Miami is well you'll see!:-) :-) :-)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Well done fellas! Enjoy Curtis, I wouldn't spend too much time on rebuilding..yet..
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    That is awesome!! Great work.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    another nice hit by the big man!1 Enjoy bro!!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Bigshizza:
    Well done fellas! Enjoy Curtis, I wouldn't spend too much time on rebuilding..yet..
    I'm thinking it may be smart to buy stock in either a mailbox company or Lowes.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    curtiscr79:
    Bigshizza:
    Invest in the company that makes the USPS boxes
    MVW67:
    FYI, Oktoberfest not from 09' grabbed an old wrapper to protect stick......hope you enjoy, Padilla Miami is well you'll see!:-) :-) :-)
    The Oktoberfest is a great stick, I have had a few of the different vitolas just not the torpedo so I am looking forward to that one.

Looking at the Padilla, the band alone makes me think it has some age on it. All the Padilla product I have seen have a Lion's head on the band. This one might not last the weekend let alone the night. I have not had the pleasure to smoke a Salomon so I am curious.
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    Bigshizza:
    Is that an insider tip?
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    Bigshizza:
    Is that an insider tip?
    No, because insider trading is not legal