Home Non Cigar Related

Music choices in the forum?

flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
Hey Guys, what kind of music do you all like?

Comments

• rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Mostly classic rock like zeppelin, pink Floyd, early aerosmith, early van Halen and metallica. Newer stuff includes breaking Benjamin, the killers, hank 3 and Ryan Bingham.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Anything at or close to Pantera and as far above (harder and heavier) as you can think of
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Like a lot different stuff.right now I'm on dropkick Murphy phase,some of my favorites ever clear,aerosmith just good old school rock and roll.,
  • Poopy JonesPoopy Jones Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 357
    A quick glance at my iTunes on my phone reveals AC/DC, Accept, Beatles, Dio, Dream Evil, Fishbone, Infectious Grooves, Jellyfish, Judas Priest, King Crimson, Led Zeppelin, Maynard Ferguson, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Scorpions, Slipknot, Steely Dan, Strapping Young Lad, Tool, The Tubes and the mighty Roth era Van Halen
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Beatles, Led Zep, Motley Crue, Metallica, NIN, Tool, Radiohead, Of Monsters and Men, The Lumineers, Jack White, Mumford and Sons, Black Keys, older outlaw country, and a heavy overdose of Pearl Jam as of late.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I listen too everything
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Metal, punk, generic 'rock', 90's grunge/alternative, 80's hair metal, classic rock, blues. oh and dubstep and some other electronic. yeah I said it.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Have you encountered the "songs" thread, Flowbee? (Heck I'll bump it for you in a minute, hang on). Some good tunes on there, lots of embedded YouTube videos especially in the more recent posts. I dig a whole variety of music: anything from blues to oldies rock & roll, old school hip hop, prog metal, you name it. I'll even do country on a limited basis... :-)
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Rock in all forms, also some blues. Some favorite bands are Metallica, Tool, Story of the Year, Rage Against the Machine, Bob Marley, Eric Clapton, Rolling Stones. I can't stand country and 96% of rap
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Sevendust
    Korn
    Love and Death
    Red
    Breaking Benjamin
    Etc.
    But I also listen to Clapton, Lorde, Justin Timberlake, some country, whatever fits the mood. just not into hardcore rap. Some good R&B yes. But mostly metal. +1 on Pantera
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Classic Rock, classical music, and a few modern artists today.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Ken Light:
    Metal, punk, generic 'rock', 90's grunge/alternative, 80's hair metal, classic rock, blues. oh and dubstep and some other electronic. yeah I said it.
    I listen to dubstep when I do the dishes.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i listen to a ton of different music.
    from Johnny Cash to Mastodon, from John Lee Hooker to Mindless Self Indulgence, from Atmosphere to Depeche Mode, Pink Floyd to Juno Reactor.

generally speaking, if there is talent involved ill give it a shot.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    jgibv:
    Have you encountered the "songs" thread, Flowbee? (Heck I'll bump it for you in a minute, hang on). Some good tunes on there, lots of embedded YouTube videos especially in the more recent posts. I dig a whole variety of music: anything from blues to oldies rock & roll, old school hip hop, prog metal, you name it. I'll even do country on a limited basis... :-)

Thanks jgbiv,

Everyone needs a bump sometimes, and the beauty of brotherhood is you helpin me see a little better.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Animals as leaders
    Polyphia
    Protest the hero

Just to name a few of the modern ones. Love mathy, shready, jazzy, guitar riffs.

Oh yeah and the new †††(crosses) rules.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    What up brother ^ ? See you on the book of faces everyday. Wasn't sure you were still here. Glad to see you.
    jsnake:
    What up brother ^ ? See you on the book of faces everyday. Wasn't sure you were still here. Glad to see you.
    Yeah mang.
    My love for cigars will never end.